Posted on 2020-01-10, by books_lover.
A trio of headlines in the Chronicle of Higher Education seem to say it all: in 2013, “A Bold Move Toward MOOCs Sends Shock Waves;” in 2014, “Doubts About MOOCs Continue to Rise,” and in 2015, “The MOOC Hype Fades.” At the beginning of the 2010s, MOOCs, or Massive Open Online Courses, seemed poised to completely revolutionize higher education. But now, just a few years into the revolution, educators’ enthusiasm seems to have cooled. As advocates and critics try to make sense of the rise and fall of these courses, both groups are united by one question: Where do we go from here? Elizabeth Losh has gathered experts from across disciplines—education, rhetoric, philosophy, literary studies, history, computer science, and journalism—to tease out lessons and chart a course into the future of open, online education. Instructors talk about what worked and what didn’t. Students share their experiences as participants. And scholars consider the ethics of this education. The collection goes be
- Ebooks list page : 42391
- 2018-10-15MOOCs and Their Afterlives Experiments in Scale and Access in Higher Education
- 2018-08-26MOOCs and Their Afterlives Experiments in Scale and Access in Higher Education
- 2020-04-01International Student Mobility and Access to Higher Education (Marketing and Communication in Higher Education)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Education and the Public Interest: School Reform, Public Finance, and Access to Higher Education - Removed
- 2020-06-06Transformative Perspectives and Processes in Higher Education (Advances in Business Education and Training)
- 2020-05-23Theory and Method in Higher Education Research
- 2020-05-15Understanding the Nature of Motivation and Motivating Students through Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Springerbriefs in Education)
- 2020-04-26Globalization And Health (UK Higher Education Humanities & Social Sciences Health & So) Ed 2
- 2020-04-16African American Culture and Heritage in Higher Education Research and Practice
- 2020-04-11Inequality, Innovation and Reform in Higher Education: Challenges of Migration and Ageing Populations (Lifelong Learning Book Series (25))
- 2020-04-03Narratives of Hope and Grief in Higher Education
- 2020-02-09Handbook on Measurement, Assessment, and Evaluation in Higher Education Ed 2
- 2020-01-25Indigenous Pathways, Transitions and Participation in Higher Education: From Policy to Practice
- 2020-01-10New Languages and Landscapes of Higher Education
- 2019-12-14Connecting Adult Learning and Knowledge Management: Strategies for Learning and Change in Higher Education and Organizations (Knowledge Management and Organizational Learning)
- 2019-12-01Reforms, Organizational Change and Performance in Higher Education: A Comparative Account from the Nordic Countries
- 2019-11-26Sustainable Development Goals and Institutions of Higher Education (Sustainable Development Goals Series)
- 2019-11-22Time and Space in the Neoliberal University: Futures and fractures in higher education
- 2019-09-30Sustainable Development Goals and Institutions of Higher Education
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.