Posted on 2019-03-18, by BaDshaH786.
x64 | languages:Multilanguage | File Size: 3.33 GB
MSC Apex's latest product release - Iberian Lynx, delivers a new "Apex - MSC Nastran - Apex" workflow with enhanced up to 10x productivity in pre/post-processing for MSC Nastran using Apex. This release allows users to combine the world-class user experience of MSC Apex with MSC Nastran, the most trusted multi-disciplinary FEA solver by the industry.
The latest release of MSC Apex, Iberian Lynx, now offers the new "Apex-iberian LYNX" workflow and improved pre/post-processing functionalities for FEA. This allows users to combine the generative modeling capacity of Apex with the analysis power of MSC Nastran, to perform accurate analysis with up to 10x the productivity enhancement in pre/post-processing.
Generative Global & Local Modeling Capacity:
Support fast modification and edition on specific parts of an assembly with a variety of intelligent tools, which saves a huge amount of time compared to the traditional CAD-FEA workflow.
Robust Customization and Automation Functionality
Provide enhanced Python scripting APIs to customize automation scripts for different purposes, such as accelerating repeated modeling and avoiding potential human errors. Aim to boost daily productivity to a higher level.
OS:Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 10 1803 or higher
CPU:Intel Core 2 Duo, I7 and Intel Xeon, Intel Core 2 Quad
RAM:8 GB Minimum/16 GB (or higher) Recommended
Display:1280x1024 or higher resolution
What's new in MSC Apex Iberian Lynx:
The MSC Apex Iberian Lynx release has many new innovative features
that will allow you to edit geometry and finite element meshes in more
ways, and increase interoperability with MSC Nastran.
Apex Interoperability Improvements:
-Import of MSC Nastran HDF5 Results files for postprocessing
-Import executive and case control entries from MSC Nastran
input files to create MSC Apex analysis scenarios
-Direct text input capability to include unsupported keywords in
MSC Nastran input file generated by MSC Apex
Geometry Creation Improvements:
-Sweep / Revolve to create higher order geometry
-Loft Geometry to connect existing edges
-Faceted Surface tool allows geometry creation from mesh
Hex Meshing Enhancements
-Ability to diagnose 2.5D Meshability
-Removed many geometric limitations that prevented Hex
Meshing in prior releases.
Usability and Enhancements:
-User defined cylindrical, spherical, and rectangular coordinate
-Automated creation of joints with specific degrees of freedom
-0D Probes for recovery and display of model and results data
at point locations on the model
Mesh Tie Enhancements:
-Transform operations are now supported on tied geometry
-Ability to create a tie connection on a geometry with
-Ability to place mesh seeds on tied edges
-Ability to create discrete ties
-Python GUI SDK
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare
- Ebooks list page : 39832
- 2019-03-18MSC Apex Iberian Lynx with Documentation
- 2019-09-16MSC APEX IBERIAN LYNX Feature Pack 2 with Documentation (x64)
- 2019-03-07Msc Nastran v2019.0 With Documentation (x64)
- 2019-02-26MSC Nastran 2019.0 with Documentation (x64)
- 2019-02-14MSC Nastran 2019.0 with Documentation (x64)
- 2019-04-12Msc Patran v2019.0 With Documention (x64)
- 2016-06-05Msc Marc v2015.0 With Documentation
- 2014-02-19MSC Patran 2013 (64bit) with Documentation
- 2014-02-12MSC Patran 2013 (64bit) with Documentation
- 2014-02-10MSC Patran 2013 (64bit) with Documentation
- 2014-02-07MSC Patran 2013 (64bit) with Documentation
- 2019-04-10MSC Patran 2019.0 With Documention (x64)
- 2019-04-04MSC Patran 2019.0 With Documention (x64)
- 2019-03-11MSC Nastran 2019 with Documentation
- 2019-02-15MSC Nastran 2019 with Documentation
- 2016-09-13MSC MARC v2016 (x64) with Documentation
- 2019-05-28Microsoft Windows Server 2016 x64 VL with Update 05.2019 - Removed
- 2019-05-27Microsoft Windows Server 2016 x64 VL with Update 05.2019 - Removed
- 2019-04-14Windows Server 2012 R2 x64 VL with Update 04.2019 - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.