Posted on 2020-05-18, by nokia241186.
MSC Apex 2020 with Documentation | 3.9 Gb
MSC Software Corporation, a part of Hexagon, announced the latest release of MSC Apex, the company's award-winning Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) simulation platform. The latest release, Iberian Lynx, enables enhanced interoperability between MSC Apex and MSC Nastran, by combining the world-class CAE user experience of MSC Apex with the industry's most trusted multi-disciplinary FEA solver, MSC Nastran.
MSC Apex is the world's first computational parts based CAE system that serves as the platform for a broad range of physics and applications that MSC Software will introduce over time. MSC Apex transforms the way engineers perform simulation by reducing critical CAE modelling and process time from days to hours. The platform delivers innovative technology that enables predictive product development in the earlier stages of design where it is critical in saving time and money.
- Built-from-the-ground up fully integrated and generative simulation environment
With a paradigm shift away from traditional pre-solve-post point solutions, users can leverage the same user experience to carry out end-to-end simulation workflows with full associativity between geometric and analysis data, including fully generative behaviour to ensure that all aspects of the model are consistent and up-to-date following design changes. MSC Apex is powered by a CAE specific direct modelling and meshing engine that accelerates the CAD to Mesh process by a factor of up to 50x. CAD geometry is not suitable for analysis and geometry repair/improve and meshing operations are tedious, error-prone, and take too long. It also features a complete set of direct modelling tools to make geometry clean-up and idealisation steps fast and easy; all providing dramatic productivity improvements for engineers.
MSC Software is one of the ten original software companies and a global leader in helping product manufacturers to advance their engineering methods with simulation software and services. As a trusted partner, MSC Software helps companies improve quality, save time, and reduce costs associated with design and test of manufactured products. Academic institutions, researchers, and students employ MSC's technology to expand individual knowledge as well as expand the horizon of simulation. MSC Software employs 1,400 professionals in 20 countries.
Product: MSC Apex
Version: 2020 with Documentation
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 3.9 Gb
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 43644
- 2020-05-20MSC Apex 2020 x64 with Documentation
- 2019-03-18MSC APEX IBERIAN LYNX with Documentation (x64) 2019
- 2019-03-18MSC Apex Iberian Lynx with Documentation
- 2016-09-13MSC MARC v2016 (x64) with Documentation
- 2020-08-05MSC Apex 2020 Feature Pack 1 Documentation (x64)
- 2020-08-02MSC Apex 2020 Feature Pack 1 Documentation (x64)
- 2020-05-19MSC Apex 2020 with Documentation
- 2020-05-18MSC Apex 2020 Documentation (x64)
- 2020-05-16MSC Apex 2020 Documentation (x64)
- 2019-03-07Msc Nastran v2019.0 With Documentation (x64)
- 2019-02-26MSC Nastran 2019.0 with Documentation (x64)
- 2019-02-14MSC Nastran 2019.0 with Documentation (x64)
- 2020-08-06MSC Apex 2020 Feature Pack 1
- 2020-08-02MSC MARC 2020 (x64)
- 2020-06-06MSC EASY5 2020 (x64)
- 2020-06-06MSC SimXpert 2020 (x64)
- 2020-06-06MSC SimXpert 2020 (x64)
- 2020-05-04MSC Adams 2020 (x64)
- 2016-06-05Msc Marc v2015.0 With Documentation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.