Posted on 2019-07-09, by everest555.
Machine Learning with Python The Complete Guide
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 12 hours | Size: 4.17 GB
Learn machine learning concepts, modeling and solution implementation in one single course
What you'll learn
Learn core concepts of machine learning with python
Learn to implement Ml algorithms
Learn to craft ML models and solutions for real world problems
Basic knolwedge of Python is required to complete the course
Machine learning is on the rise with the explosion of technologies. As more people are drawn to this field, the outcomes are diversifying immensely.
Machine learning as stated by Tom M. Mitchell from Carnegie Mellon University is- "The study of computer algorithms that improve automatically through experience". The major difference between the two is that AI focuses on the overall aspect of a subject while machine learning narrows it down and focuses on any of it and over time, improves on it.
People are enticed by this field and they are huddling together to learn in depth about it. One of the key essentials to get accustomed to its features by using Python. Python is the easiest and the most popular programming language by far and learning it couldn't be easier! Keeping in mind these factors, we have developed a course that addresses the growing need for machine learning enthusiasts.
Why Should I Choose this Course?
I couldn't emphasize enough on the opportunities that awaits you! This course explains machine learning with all the fundamentals. If you are unaware of the basic terminologies for ML then don't worry, we got you covered. Our course covers the basics of the ML as well as all the advanced concepts. Unlike a vast amount of courses, we also teach the crucial aspects of Python. Machine learning without knowing Python is of as much use as a hammer made of glass.
What makes this course so valuable?
The course is inclusive of all the topics you need to know to become proficient. This guide unfolds with the basic introduction to machine learning and its applications. Furthermore, you'll also get to know how Python plays the role of a catalyst and also learn the subject closely. Also, get yourself known to the best practices of data sciences such as validation techniques and understanding over/under-fitting.
The Course contains:
Introduction of machine learning
Important concepts related to machine learning
Types of machine learning
Detailed analysis of types of machine learning
Get to know the concepts of supervised and unsupervised learning, neural networks, reinforced learning, etc
and Much More!
So, if you envision a career in machine learning, this course is the perfect match for you!
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to get started on Machine learning and AI will find this course very useful
- Ebooks list page : 40829
- 2019-05-09Machine Learning with Python The Complete Guide
- 2019-04-24Machine Learning with Python The Complete Guide
- 2020-11-25Machine Learning With Python : The Step By Step Practical Guide to Grasp Machine Learning, Build Algorithms with Python
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2021-01-09Machine Learning With Python: The Definitive Tool to Improve Your Python Programming and Deep Learning
- 2021-01-02Hacker's Guide to Machine Learning with Python: Hands on guide to solving real world Machine Learning problems [Final Version]
- 2019-07-09Machine Learning With Tensorflow The Practical Guide
- 2019-04-29Machine Learning With TensorFlow The Practical Guide
- 2019-04-09Machine Learning With TensorFlow The Practical Guide
- 2019-04-03Machine Learning With TensorFlow The Practical Guide
- 2019-03-31Machine Learning With TensorFlow The Practical Guide
- 2019-03-25Machine Learning With TensorFlow The Practical Guide
- 2019-03-24Machine Learning With TensorFlow The Practical Guide
- 2018-10-01Data Visualization with Python The Complete Guide
- 2018-08-08Data Visualization with Python The Complete Guide
- 2018-06-25Data Visualization with Python The Complete Guide
- 2018-06-24Data Visualization with Python The Complete Guide
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Hacking With Python: The Complete Guide to Ethical Hacking, Basic Security, Botnet Attack,Python hacking and Penetration Testing
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Machine Learning with Python: The Basics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.