Making Sense of Business: A No-Nonsense Guide to Business Skills for Managers and Entrepreneurs (repost)
Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2013-08-18. By anonymous.
English | 2009 | ISBN: 0749454865 | 208 pages | PDF | 5,6 MB
Enterprising individuals and business managers often feel that they need to acquire new skills and brush up on existing ones in order to achieve targets, make money and avoid making elementary mistakes.
Making Sense of Business helps readers do just that, with expert guidance on key skills such as selling, presenting, and negotiating, and advice on developing self-confidence and learning to work creatively.
There is no advantage in devising an imaginative sales pitch if no one has the confidence to carry it off. There is equally no benefit in having good interpersonal skills if after striking a deal the contract is signed without a thorough understanding of its contents, only to discover later that the agreement is a bad one, full of loopholes and liabilities.
With illustrated mind maps and creative exercises, Making Sense of Business encourages fresh ways of thinking, helping readers to learn new skills and achieve success.
- Ebooks list page : 22992
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Making Sense of Business: A No-Nonsense Guide to Business Skills for Managers and Entrepreneurs
- 2011-10-26Making Sense of Business: A No-Nonsense Guide to Business Skills for Managers and Entrepreneurs
- 2009-09-14Making Sense of Business: A No-Nonsense Guide to Business Skills for Managers and Entrepreneurs
- 2011-12-07Business Skills for Engineers and Technologists (Repost)
- 2009-04-07Harry Cather, Richard Douglas Morris - Business Skills for Engineers and Technologists (Repost)
- 2021-09-07Business Ethics For Managers And Leaders
- 2021-06-08Linkedin Learning Business Ethics For Managers And Leaders
- 2020-01-03The Ultimate Guide to Soft Skills for Managers: A CONNECT2Lead Book
- 2019-11-24Linkedin Learning Business Ethics For Managers And Leaders
- 2019-09-11Business Ethics For Managers And Leaders
- 2019-08-03Business Ethics for Managers and Leaders - Removed
- 2019-07-25Business Ethics for Managers and Leaders
- 2019-07-23Business Ethics for Managers and Leaders
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Business Skills for Engineers and Technologists (IIE Core Textbooks Series)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] 'The Benchmarking Book: A how-to guide to best practice for managers and practitioners'
- 2014-01-21The Budget-Building Book for Nonprofits: A Step-by-Step Guide for Managers and Boards (repost)
- 2013-10-02Understanding Workplace Violence: A Guide for Managers and Employees (repost)
- 2013-04-18The Definitive Business Plan: The fast track to intelligent business planning for executives and entrepreneurs, 2nd Edition
- 2012-10-20Dick: A Guide to the Penis for Men and Women (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.