Author: Anna Kjellstrom, Fredrik Fahlander
Publisher: Stockholm University
Posted on 2011-07-20, by sharebookfree.
Making Sense of Things: Archaeologies of Sensory Perception
Anna Kjellstrom, Fredrik Fahlander | Stockholm University | 2011-06-20 | 152 pages | English | PDF
How can human sensuous experiences through sight, sound, taste, smell and touch be studied in past worlds? In which ways may such a bodily perspective affect our interpretations? In this volume, the authors explore a wide range of topics, such as the materialisation and symbolism of colour, the sensuous dimensions of commensality, and cultural constructions concerning pain and odour. The articles comprise examples from various regions and time periods from Scandinavian Iron Age burial rites and classical Maya monumental art to issues of death and burial in eighteenth-century Sweden.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 12435
- 2011-02-15Making Sense of Things: Archaeologies of Sensory Perception
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Evolution of Modern Metaphysics: Making Sense of Things (The Evolution of Modern Philosophy)
- 2016-12-11The Evolution of Modern Metaphysics Making Sense of Things
- 2014-01-02The Evolution of Modern Metaphysics: Making Sense of Things
- 2013-05-30The Evolution of Modern Metaphysics: Making Sense of Things (The Evolution of Modern Philosophy)
- 2013-05-29The Evolution of Modern Metaphysics: Making Sense of Things (The Evolution of Modern Philosophy)
- 2020-02-26Making Sense of Nonsense: The Logical Bridge Between Science & Spirituality
- 2020-02-17Making Sense of Weather and Climate: The Science Behind the Forecasts
- 2020-02-11Sisters and Brothers for Life: Making Sense of Sibling Relationships in Adulthood
- 2020-02-07Revolution without Revolutionaries: Making Sense of the Arab Spring (Stanford Studies in Middle Eastern and Islamic Societies and Cultures)
- 2020-01-31Linkedin Learning Making Sense of the CSS Box Model-ZH
- 2020-01-27Linkedin Learning Making Sense of the CSS Box Model-ZH
- 2020-01-05Making Sense of the Social World: Methods of Investigation
- 2020-01-05Transitions: Making Sense of Life's Changes
- 2020-01-01Making Sense of Number, K-10: Getting to Know Your Students So You Can Support the Development of Their Mathematical Understanding
- 2019-12-31Making Sense of Statistics Ed 7
- 2019-12-31Law and Power in Russia: Making Sense of Quasi-Legal Practices (Routledge Contemporary Russia and Eastern Europe Series)
- 2019-12-16Making Sense of Joan Robinson on China (Palgrave Studies in the History of Economic Thought)
- 2019-12-13Making Sense of Bad English An Introduction to Language Attitudes and Ideologies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.