Posted on 2019-11-15, by selverine.
Malware Data Science explains how to identify, analyze, and classify large-scale malware using machine learning and data visualization.
Security has become a "big data" problem. The growth rate of malware has accelerated to tens of millions of new files per year while our networks generate an ever-larger flood of security-relevant data each day. In order to defend against these advanced attacks, you'll need to know how to think like a data scientist.
In Malware Data Science, security data scientist Joshua Saxe introduces machine learning, statistics, social network analysis, and data visualization, and shows you how to apply these methods to malware detection and analysis.
- Ebooks list page : 41774
- 2020-04-27Malware Data Science; Attack Detection and Attribution
- 2020-01-02Malware Data Science: Attack Detection and Attribution
- 2018-10-16Malware Data Science: Attack Detection and Attribution (True/HQ)
- 2018-10-06Malware Data Science: Attack Detection and Attribution (True ePUB)
- 2018-09-29Malware Data Science: Attack Detection and Attribution
- 2020-06-17Data Science for Business and Decision Making
- 2020-05-22Data Science for Business and Decision Making
- 2020-05-11Python for Beginners - Master Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Machine
- 2020-04-15Data Science Machine Learning And Statistical Modeling In R
- 2020-03-31Data Science: Machine Learning and Statistical Modeling in R
- 2020-03-08Data Science Master Analytics And Become Data Scientist
- 2020-03-07Data Science Machine Learning and Statistical Modeling in R
- 2020-03-02Data Science Machine Learning and Statistical Modeling in R
- 2020-02-26Data Science in Cybersecurity and Cyberthreat Intelligence (Intelligent Systems Reference Library)
- 2020-02-21Advances in Data Science: Symbolic, Complex, and Network Data
- 2020-01-27Data Science: Mindset, Methodologies, and Misconceptions
- 2020-01-16Data Science - Master Analytics and become Data Scientist
- 2020-01-14Docker for Data Science: Building Scalable and Extensible Data Infrastructure Around the Jupyter Notebook Server
- 2020-01-14Data Science - Master Analytics and become Data Scientist
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.