Posted on 2018-08-09, by voska89.
Manage Windows Server Infrastructure With Active Directory
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 4 Hours | Lec: 36 | 812 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Be job ready as a Windows administrator. Manage your Windows infrastructure with Active directory & Windows Server 2012
This Windows and administration course will teach you how to deploy and manage sophisticated Windows Active Directory Domain (ADDS) Infrastructure.
This course is designed to teach you the ins and outs of Windows Server and Active Directory and setting up the necessary services for your Windows network, even if you have little to no experience with it.
Master Windows Server, Active Directory, Various Windows Administrative Tools, Services and much more. Get familiar with Windows administration techniques and take your IT administration career to the next level.
While there are plenty of networking and IT related courses that focus on generic Active Directory concepts practices - it's hard to find a comprehensive course like this one, which focuses on teaching you Windows Server and Active Directory Domain Services from the ground up using some of the most useful services in the Windows Server ecosystem.
This course is designed for all levels of networking and IT practitioners who want to improve their skills, implement sophisticated and collaborative working environment in their organizations, and continue to be in great demand as networking and IT engineers.
Just a few of the things you'll learn:
Understand what Windows Server and Active Directory Services are all about
How To Install, Configure And Operationalize Windows Server and Active Directory
Windows Server tools, services and roles
How to manage your ADDS objects
How to integrate DNS services with AD
Improve Your IT Skills, Become More Marketable, And Make More Money
Regardless of what your level of experience is; whether you work in a small startup or large corporation - this in-depth course is designed to provide you with everything you need to take your IT skills to the next level.
Windows Server is a tried enterprise operating system which powers a large portion of enterprises and small to mid-range companies. Active Directory is one of the core features which enables collaborative, secure and accessible network environment for every department of the organization.
Over the years Microsoft has put in a lot of effort and investment into making Windows Server a very robust and scalable system which can scale to global scale in a multi-user and multi-team environments.
By honing these skills, you will be chased by recruiters and companies who are looking to hire professionals with experience on Windows Server and Active Directory. This course shows you how.
Contents and Overview
This course aims at teaching networking, IT, software and DevOps engineers what it takes to improve your skills, experience, and techniques to earn more money.
You will start with the basics and tackle how to install and configure Windows Server and AD. You will get familiar with the Windows Server ecosystem. You will get familiar with a bunch of very useful services and management tools in the Windows Server ecosystem. You'll then dive into the different hands-on exercises to implement a real world networked environment for a Windows domain.
You'll use these tools and frameworks to master how to properly design an end to end Windows domain environment, which:
Secures your infrastructure
Enables single-sign on for network domain users
Enables fine grained permission control over every network resource
Enables high availability and fault tolerance of key networking services
By the end of this master course, your confidence as a networking and IT engineer will soar. You'll have a thorough understanding of Windows Server and Active Directory, and you can use them to their fullest potential to take small to large, simple to complex Windows domain environments and be a part of this IT revolution and take your career to the next level.
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Rapidgator )
- Ebooks list page : 36903
- 2019-03-10Packt Manage Windows Server Infrastructure With Active Directory Tutoriale
- 2019-01-27Packt Manage Windows Server Infrastructure With Active Directory Tutorial
- 2019-01-26PACKT- MANAGE WINDOWS SERVER INFRASTRUCTURE WITH ACTIVE DIRECTORY TUTORIAL OXBRiDGE
- 2018-12-08Packt - Manage Windows Server Infrastructure With Active Directory
- 2018-08-23Manage Windows Server Infrastructure With Active Directory
- 2018-06-28Manage Windows Server Infrastructure With Active Directory
- 2018-06-27Manage Windows Server Infrastructure With Active Directory
- 2014-03-07Trainsignal Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory 3DVDs(70-640) - Removed
- 2014-03-01Trainsignal Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory 3DVDs(70-640) - Removed
- 2014-02-22Trainsignal: Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory 3DVDs(70-640) - Removed
- 2014-02-18Trainsignal: Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory 3DVDs(70-640) - Removed
- 2013-12-02TrainSignal Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory 70-640 Ed Liberman (2012) [32 WMV] - Removed
- 2013-08-01TrainSignal - Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory (70-640) 3DVDs Training - Removed
- 2013-01-17Trainsignal Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory (Ed Liberman) - Removed
- 2013-01-17Train signal Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory Training - Removed
- 2013-01-07Train signal Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory Training - Removed
- 2013-01-03Trainsignal Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory (Ed Liberman) - Removed
- 2012-08-21â€‹TrainSignal Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory 3DVDs Training
- 2012-08-05TrainSignal - Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory Training
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.