Posted on 2021-09-03, by raymanhero.
Managing Python Projects [Released 12_6_2019]
Video: .MP4, AVC, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: English, AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch | Duration: 48m | 129 MB
Instructor: Miki Tebeka
While the work of coding can be a solitary endeavor, software developers don't work in a vacuum.
In order to successfully bring their projects to the finish line, they must spend their days coordinating effectively with other developers. In this course, join Miki Tebeka as he shares best practices and tips for efficiently managing Python projects. Miki covers the essential non-coding tasks around Python programming, including how to best approach the directory structure for a project, tackle challenges related to dependency management, and determine what (and how much) to test. Plus, get general strategies for handling the development process, including how to use source control and issue tracking systems effectively.
Avoiding common mistakes by leveraging a process
How code reuse can save you time
The proper directory structure for a Python project
Efficient dependency management
Various tests and when to use them
How much to test
Strategies for using source control
Using an issue tracking system effectively
- Ebooks list page : 49327
- 2020-03-06Managing Python Projects [released 12 6 2019]
- 2021-09-03Linkedin Learning Managing Python Projects Zh
- 2021-06-27Linkedin Learning Managing Python Projects-ZH
- 2020-03-27Lynda - Managing Python Projects
- 2020-03-05Linkedin Learning Managing Python Projects Zh
- 2020-01-31Linkedin Learning Managing Python Projects-ZH
- 2020-01-28Linkedin Learning Managing Python Projects-ZH
- 2020-01-27Linkedin Learning Managing Python Projects-ZH
- 2019-12-07Managing Python Projects
- 2022-11-12Python Programming Bootcamp (Updated 10 2019)
- 2022-11-12iCloud Essential Training (Released 10 22 2019)
- 2022-11-12Final Cut Pro X 10.4.4 Essential Training (Released 1 7 2019)
- 2022-11-11100 Python Projects Source Code for Lifetime Learning
- 2022-11-08Master Python by Building Real-World Python Projects
- 2022-11-04SQL Server Integration Services [Released 8.22.2019]
- 2022-11-04Learning R [Released 8.29.2019]
- 2022-11-02Learning PRINCE2 [Released 8 5 2019]
- 2022-11-02Windows 10 Manage and Maintain Windows 10 [Released 8.30.2019]
- 2022-11-02Data Science Foundations Fundamentals [Released 8.8.2019]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.