Posted on 2018-11-19, by fubber.
Are You Being Held Captive By Your Anxiety And Insecurities? Learn The Techniques To Say 'Screw The Fear' And Then Do It Anyway
Stop Letting Your Fears Sabotage The Most Important Moments Of Your Life - Start Taking Control Now
I sat there, staring at the empty computer screen, cursor blinking. It had been three days. Not a single email had been written. Not a single web page had been posted.
It was 2008 and my new consulting business was in shambles. I needed a new client. Like, now. Rent was due in two weeks. I barely had enough money for food.
I should have been working like a madman.
But instead, I sat there, sitting, staring at the cursor, blinking on, blinking off.
Should I email some prospects and try to get them on the phone for a sales call? Should I try to network and get myself invited to an event? Should I touch base with my past clients and see if they needed anything else?
The stress mounted. My vision blurred. I opened up the 'Applications' menu on my cheap, old used computer and pulled up another video game - my regular choice of escape - and began playing.
And every second I played that game, I hated the fact that I was playing it. I hated myself for playing it. For avoiding what was necessary. For avoiding the person I wanted to be but felt incapable of being.
Yet I kept playing and playing.
How To Stop Running Away From Your Insecurities and Finally Face Them
For years, my life was driven by fear. All of my actions were based on avoidance, procrastination, and insecurity.
Later on, when I finally did get that consulting business up and running, I noticed the same patterns among my clients. Tons of people:
Were terrified to get out of the house more and put themselves in social situations to make new friends.
Wanted to advance their career or start a business but were afraid to take the first necessary risks.
Were anxious around people they were attracted to, unable to speak or show interest.
After working for years with thousands of clients, I discovered a funny trick that, once a person did it, their fears and anxieties would suddenly seem manageable and even easy to overcome.
The trick is simple. Anyone can do it. And it only takes a few moments.
In fact, it was so simple and so obvious that people would often look at me and say, "Wow, that was it? That's all it takes?"
And that's the funny thing: just because anxiety feels hard, we convince ourselves that overcoming it must be hard and complicated.
But the key to overcoming your anxiety is actually rather simple. And once you know how, the difficulty becomes much more manageable.
That's why I've put together an online interactive courses to help people like you conquer their anxiety once and for all.
It's a simple step-by-step course that guides you through a series of simple exercises you can do to attack whatever issue is holding you back at the moment.
Each exercise is based on decades of psychological research and is backed up with years of coaching experience.
The course is also interactive, so if you get stuck or feel that your anxiety is particularly unique or you have a special circumstance, you can seek advice from me or other users who have been through similar situations.
When You Sign Up For The 'Overcome Anxiety Course' You Will Also Learn:
The root cause of our fears and anxieties and why it's so hard for us to act despite them. (Hint: it has something to do with biology and reptiles.)
The most common "solution" for anxiety that DOESN'T work and why. (Hint: You've probably tried it before. and failed.)
4 lies we tell ourselves whenever we're afraid to do something - how to spot them and get rid of them.
The ONLY foolproof method to get you over your fears, backed by decades of psychological research (You'd likely pay a therapist thousands of dollars for this alone.)
The simple psychological trick to act despite your fear so you can tackle whatever is holding you back.
What the subtle difference between confidence and insecurity is and how to achieve it.
How myself and hundreds of other users also used these tools to conquer our fears and how you can learn from our experiences.
And much more.
The Overcome Anxiety Course is a series of videos lessons. Each video presents a concept or idea, and then at the end of the video, you are given an exercise to carry out.
These exercises are often interactive, requiring you to go out into the world and try something. I know: scary.
Once you complete an exercise, you are encouraged to write up what you learned, then you move on to the next lesson. By the end of the course, once you've completed all of the lessons, you should have made significant progress battling against whatever anxiety is holding you back.
The course can also be repeated. So going through it once may get you 50% of the way there. But going through it twice will get you 90% of the way there.
You can also go back and reuse it on different anxieties. Because if you're like me, you've got more insecurities than you know what to do with!
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 & password
- 2016-11-02Mark Manson - Overcome Anxiety
- Ebooks list page : 37788
- 2016-11-02Mark Manson - Overcome Anxiety
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The UltraMind Solution DVD: The Simple Way to Defeat Depression, Overcome Anxiety, and Sharpen Your Mind by Mark Hyman M.D. (Public Television Program with Special Bonus Footage)
- 2020-01-0630 Days 30 Ways To Overcome Anxiety
- 2019-12-28The Fearless Dating Course By Mark Manson
- 2019-12-12Overcome Anxiety
- 2019-12-11Conditioned Reflex Therapy: How to be Assertive, Happy and Authentic, and Overcome Anxiety and Depression
- 2019-12-10Overcome Anxiety: A Guide For Introvert People. Learn To Handle Negative Emotions, Overcome Social Fear And Panic Attacks, Improve Your Conversations, Stop Worrying And Eliminate Negative Thinking
- 2019-11-13Conditioned Reflex Therapy: How to be Assertive, Happy and Authentic and Overcome Anxiety and Depression
- 2019-11-06Why am I anxious Strategies to overcome anxiety and reconnect with yourself
- 2019-11-04Overcome Anxiety: A Guide For Introvert People. Learn To Handle Negative Emotions, Overcome Social Fear And Panic Attacks, Improve Your Conversations, Stop Worrying And Eliminate Negative Thinking
- 2019-09-16Life Coaching For Ptsd Overcome Anxiety And Depressions Cbt
- 2019-09-05Mark Manson - The Fearless Dating Course
- 2019-07-29&(Awesome) - Why You Should Read The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson Online or Download [PDF - EPUB - MOBI]
- 2019-07-25@#(Excellent) - Why You Should Read Everything is F*cked: A Book About Hope by Mark Manson Online or Download [$PDF $EPUB $MOBI]
- 2019-07-16Stop Anxiety and Panic Attacks The Perfect Self-Help Toolkit to Overcome Anxiety Disorder
- 2019-07-08Life Coaching for PTSD overcome anxiety and depression CBT
- 2019-07-04Life Coaching for PTSD overcome anxiety and depression CBT
- 2019-06-17Read Online Everything is F*cked: A Book About Hope by Mark Manson in PDF Epub
- 2019-06-04Natural Solutions To Overcome Anxiety!
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.