Posted on 2021-12-23, by 0nelovee.
Last Update: 3/2021
Duration: 58m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Size: 394 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Master Google Slides, Online presentations for personal use. The ultimate course that covers everything you will need.
What you'll learn:
Create, edit, share, and print documents with Google Slides
Get to know Google Slides in more depth
Converting to Google Workspace from another office suite such as Microsoft Office
No prior knowledge of Google Tools tool is required.
Welcome to the comprehensive course on Master Google Slides: Online presentations for personal use.
R Tutor is a team of software applications training professionals who explain complex information in the simplest form with relevant examples.
Create and edit polished presentations in your browser-no software required. Multiple people can work at the same time so everyone always has the latest version. Work on a single presentation online with your business partner, your whole team, or external contacts. You control who gets permission to edit, view, or just add comments. Start from scratch or expedite the process by choosing a template. You can enhance your presentations with videos, images, drawings, and smooth transitions. View or even present your slides from your phone or tablet, so you always have the option to practice your presentation up until the last minute. Sharing is simple. You can assign permissions to control who views and edits your slides. This course covers every aspect of Google Slides.
On completion of the course, you will be able to:
Create, edit, share, and print documents with Google SlidesGet to know Google Slides in more depthConverting to Google Workspace from another office suite such as Microsoft Office
No prior knowledge of the Google Tools tool is required.
Everyone can take this course and is best suited for:
Students of high school, college, and university. Professionals and employees looking to increase their productivity. Everyone who is involved with office tools in their everyday work. Your wait is now over. Here is the course which helps you get started and pave your success from a beginner to an expert. It's easy!
Who this course is for
Students of high school, college, and university.
Professionals and employees looking increase their productivity.
Everyone who is involved with office tools in their everyday work.
- Ebooks list page : 50733
- 2021-12-23Master Google Slides - Online presentations for personal use
- 2021-12-23Master Google Sheets Online spreadsheets for personal use
- 2021-12-22Master Google Sheets - Online spreadsheets for personal use
- 2021-12-23Master Google Forms Free online surveys for personal use
- 2021-12-23Master Google Forms - Free Online Surveys for Personal Use
- 2021-12-23Master Google Docs Free online documents for personal use
- 2021-12-22Master Google Docs - Free online documents for personal use
- 2021-12-23Master Google Keep Free note-taking app for personal use
- 2021-12-23Master Google Keep - Free note-taking app for personal use
- 2022-07-06Microsoft Azure for Personal Use
- 2022-07-05Microsoft Azure for Personal Use
- 2022-06-28Udemy - Microsoft Azure for Personal Use
- 2022-06-28Microsoft Azure for Personal Use
- 2022-01-31Udemy - Canva for Beginners - Your Guide to Canva for Personal Use
- 2022-01-29Canva for Beginners - Your Guide to Canva for Personal Use
- 2021-12-23Master Google Drive Cloud storage for work and home
- 2021-12-23Master Google Drive - Cloud Storage for Work and Home
- 2018-01-15[PDF] 101 Law Forms for Personal Use - Book with CD-Rom (5th Edition)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Rapid 3D design and printing for personal use
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.