Posted on 2018-11-18, by phaelx.
Craft page-turning suspense
Packed with secret symbols and high-stakes suspense, Dan Brownâ€™s thrillers have sold more than 250 million copies, including one of the worldâ€™s best-selling novels, The Da Vinci Code. In his MasterClass, Dan unveils his step-by-step process for turning ideas into gripping narratives. Learn his methods for researching like a pro, crafting characters, and sustaining suspense all the way to a dramatic surprise ending.
Meet your new instructor: best-selling author Dan Brown. In your first lesson, Dan lays out the practical takeaways youâ€™ll get in his class and provides his first lesson in suspense.
The Anatomy of a Thriller
Dan believes that all stories are comprised of the same elements. Learn the essential components that every compelling story needs, as well as Danâ€™s personal checklist for creating some of the most successful thrillers in history.
Finding the Idea
Dan teaches you how to mine the world around you for big ideas, how to choose the right topic for your book, and how to find the moral dilemma at the core of your story.
Learn how to use location to create interest, generate suspense, and build the structure of your book.
Creating Heroes and Villains
Dan teaches his techniques for crafting heroes that your readers will connect with on a human level. Then, learn how to create complex villains who function as catalysts for action and conflict.
Universal Character Tools
Dan shares valuable tips for developing authentic secondary characters, and teaches you how to strategically design relationships between characters to maximize conflict and drive plot.
Character Case Study: The Da Vinci Code
Dan takes a detailed look at the characters from his best-selling novel, The Da Vinci Code, to illustrate how different character types can be used to create suspense and propel the narrative.
Research, Part 1
For Dan, research is one of the most important parts of his creative process. Learn how to use on-location research and subject-matter experts to bring specificity and authenticity to your writing.
Research, Part 2
Dan goes deeper into his research process to show you how he uncovers the shocking connections between seemingly unrelated elements in his stories.
Building a Story From the Ground Up
From the initial idea to the final chapter, Dan walks you through his entire process for building a story, and provides a step-by-step guide to transforming your vision into a captivating thriller.
Creating Suspense, Part 1
Using his novel, Origin, and exclusive content from a never-before-seen project, Dan explains how to use parallel plotlines and dramatic opening paragraphs to create suspense that will keep readers turning the pages.
Creating Suspense, Part 2
Dan teaches you his strategies to pull your readers into your scenes and craft cliffhangers that will leave them on the edge of their seats.
Writing Chapters and Scenes
Learn Danâ€™s guiding principles for moving from an outline into a first draft, including how to develop stand-out, big moments and manipulate tension and release.
Selecting and Utilizing Point of View
Dan teaches you how to strategically use narrative point of view to maximize suspense, withhold information, and reveal character.
Exposition and Dialogue
Learn how to craft exposition that appeals to your reader's senses and write dialogue that communicates essential information while simultaneously revealing character.
Editing and Rewriting
Dan shares his practical system for tracking the status of an edit and demonstrates how to strengthen your project through revision.
Protecting Your Process
When it comes to writing, Danâ€™s philosophy is simple: protect the process and the results will take care of themselves. Learn how to beat writerâ€™s block and structure your writing habits in a way that maximizes your creative output.
Life As A Writer
Dan explains the importance of persistence, shares tips on how to build a team that believes in you, and teaches you how to write a query letter that will stand out in agency slush piles.
The Secret of Secrets
Dan provides parting words of wisdom and encouragement and reveals the never-before-seen artifact he promised to share in the first lesson of his class.
Download >> 1.5 GB >> https://dailyuploads.net/n24qi76s0dvy
- Ebooks list page : 37780
- 2019-07-09Masterclass Dan Brown Teaches Writing Thrillers 720p
- 2019-04-21MasterClass - Dan Brown Teaches Writing Thrillers
- 2019-04-17MasterClass - Dan Brown Teaches Writing Thrillers
- 2019-03-12MasterClass - Dan Brown Teaches Writing Thrillers 720p
- 2018-12-21MasterClass - Dan Brown Teaches Writing Thrillers
- 2018-12-15Masterclass - Dan Brown Teaches Writing Thrillers
- 2013-06-17Inferno by Dan Brown [Robert Langdon Book 4] ePub
- 2012-05-23DAN BROWN Best Novels of All Time
- 2012-02-13The Da Vinci Code – Audio Book - Dan Brown - Removed
- 2012-01-22Angels & Demons - Dan Brown - Removed
- 2012-01-14The Da Vinci Code – Audio Book - Dan Brown
- 2012-01-08The Da Vinci Code – Audio Book - Dan Brown
- 2012-01-03Angels & Demons - Dan Brown - Removed
- 2012-01-01Digital Fortress [AudioBook] - Dan Brown
- 2011-12-31Digital Fortress [AudioBook] - Dan Brown
- 2011-12-15Digital Fortress [AudioBook] - Dan Brown
- 2011-06-25Dan Brown Boxed Set
- 2008-05-13Digital Fortress : Dan Brown
- 2019-06-08MasterClass - Judy Blume Teaches Writing
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.