Posted on 2018-11-18, by phaelx.
Transform your cooking
This is Gordon Ramsay like youâ€™ve never experienced. One of the most decorated Michelin-starred chefs takes you into his home kitchen to master cooking essentials from kitchen setup and buying the freshest ingredients to constructing unforgettable dishes. In this MasterClass, youâ€™re not just learning recipes, youâ€™re learning how to take your cooking to the next level.
Welcome to Gordon Ramsay's kitchen. Meet the Michelin star chef and learn what he has got planned for his students.
Gordon's Journey: Learning from Masters
Learn how Gordon became one of the most recognizable chefs in the world. Hear how his passion for cooking brought him from his mother's home to some of the world's greatest kitchens.
Method: Kitchen Layout
Take a tour of Gordon's own kitchen as he shares the design concepts driving its layout. He'll show you how just a few good pots, pans, utensils, and a hot plate are all you need to get cooking.
Mastering Ingredients: Vegetables & Herbs
Do ugly vegetables taste better? Which are the most versatile herbs? Gordon shows you how to select great produce to create phenomenal dishes.
Make: Poached Egg & Mushrooms on Brioche
Learn how to make perfect poached eggs every time as Gordon shows you how to master one of his go-to breakfast dishes.
Method: Knife Skills
Knife skills: The basics are so important. Gordon shows you how to properly sharpen and hold these critical tools, and the best ways to practice and improve your knife skills.
Make: Elevated Scrambled Eggs
Even in a restaurant kitchen, cooking eggs is one of the most difficult tasks. Learn how to make the perfect scrambled eggs and elevate them by adding sea urchin and white truffle.
Method: Breaking Down a Whole Chicken
Butchery 101. Learn how to get every ounce of goodness from a chicken by breaking it down into parts.
Make: Chicken SuprÃªme with Root Vegetables
Ditch dry chicken. From the stove to the oven, learn how Gordon creates a simple, yet delicious entrÃ©e using this humble protein. You won't want to miss the way Chef Ramsay roasts his root vegetables before plating this dish.
Mastering Ingredients: Fish & Shellfish
Learn Gordon's top tips on what to look for at the fishmongers to make sure you only get the best quality ingredients.
Gordon's Journey: Becoming a Master
Gordon details his path for mastering his craft, from opening his first restaurant, to gaining his third Michelin star, and to building a culinary empire.
Method: Breaking Down a Whole Fish
Do you find the thought of tackling a whole fish intimidating? Gordon gives you a step-by-step tutorial on how to fillet a whole salmon.
Make: Salmon with Shellfish Minestrone
Gain essential tips and tricks for cooking skin-on fish fillets. Gordon shows you how to perfectly cook salmon and create a delicious, light supper with an elegant shellfish and vegetable minestrone.
Method: Making Pasta Dough
While studying in Italy, Gordon learned the process of creating handmade fresh pasta for incredible Italian dishes. Now, he's sharing what he's learned with you.
Method: Rolling Pasta Dough
Gordon shows you how to roll out delicate, paper thin pasta that's perfect for ravioli, tortellini, fettuccine, and a variety of other noodles.
Make: Lobster Ravioli
Since its opening, only one dish has remained on the menu at three Michelin star Restaurant Gordon Ramsay: lobster ravioli. Now, Gordon shares the recipe for its signature filling and shows you how to shape and fill your ravioli to perfection.
Mastering Ingredients: Beef, Lamb & Pork
Gordon didn't always have the luxury of cooking with expensive ingredients. Here he shows you how to get the most from a variety of cuts of beef, lamb and pork.
Make: Beef Wellington
He's served over a million of this classic dish all around the globe! Now, Gordon demystifies his iconic Beef Wellington for you to share this showstopper with friends and family.
Advice for Life
The path hasn't always been easy for Gordon. Listen to his universal advice for how to succeed.
Wrap up your MasterClass with a few final words of encouragement from Gordon.
Download >> 2.4 GB >> https://dailyuploads.net/yreh6yhj9m77
- Ebooks list page : 37779
- 2019-06-08MasterClass - Gordon Ramsay Teaches Cooking I
- 2019-06-07MasterClass - Gordon Ramsay Teaches Cooking II: Restaurant Recipes at Home
- 2019-01-01MasterClass - Gordon Ramsay Teaches Cooking
- 2018-12-22MasterClass Gordon Ramsay Teaches Cooking II
- 2017-11-09Masterclass Gordon Ramsay Teaches Cooking
- 2017-06-25MasterClass - Gordon Ramsay Teaches Cooking
- 2017-05-10MasterClass - Gordon Ramsay Teaches Cooking
- 2017-05-13Gordon Ramsay Teaches Cooking MasterClass
- 2019-01-04Gordon Ramsay Teaches Cooking II - Restaurant Recipes at Home
- 2018-12-21Gordon Ramsay Teaches Cooking II - Restaurant Recipes at Home
- 2018-12-18Gordon Ramsay Teaches Cooking II Restaurant Recipes at Home
- 2017-05-09MasterClass Gordan Ramsay Teaches Cooking
- 2011-12-07Cooking for Friends - Gordon Ramsay
- 2019-06-09MasterClass - Wolfgang Puck Teaches Cooking
- 2019-06-08MasterClass - Thomas Keller Teaches Cooking Techniques I: Vegetables, Pasta, and Eggs
- 2019-06-07MasterClass - Thomas Keller Teaches Cooking Techniques II: Meats, Stocks, and Sauces
- 2018-10-04MasterClass - Thomas Keller Teaches Cooking Techniques
- 2018-06-28MasterClass - Wolfgang Puck Teaches Cooking
- 2018-06-01MasterClass - Wolfgang Puck Teaches Cooking
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.