Posted on 2018-03-12, by fubber.
"There is still a window of time. Nature can win if we give her a chance." In her first ever online class, Dr. Jane Goodall teaches how you can conserve the environment. She also shares her research on the behavioral patterns of chimpanzees and what they taught her about conservation. You'll learn how to "act locally" and protect the planet.
Meet Dr. Jane. She's one of the most accomplished scientists and conservationists of our time. And now, she's your instructor.
Dreams of Africa
Learn how Dr. Jane's childhood aspirations took her from England's seaside to the forests of Africa.
Dr. Jane explains the challenges she faced during her initial work in Gombe and how she arrived at the one breakthrough that changed everything.
SHOW ALL 29 LESSONS
Dr. Jane goes into depth about how she studied complex behaviors in chimpanzees, including their usage of tools.
Chimpanzee Behavior (Cont'd)
Dr. Jane's discoveries weren't all happy. Find out how she uncovered the darker side of our closest relatives.
Chimpanzee Development & Learning
Hear about the family bonds and infant development that Dr. Jane discovered while observing chimp families.
Dr. Jane teaches you some of the incredible secrets she's uncovered about the intelligence of the animal and plant kingdoms, from chimps to trees.
Chimps & Humans
According to Dr. Jane, there's never been a more exciting time to study animal science. Hear how much she has learned about the remarkable similarities between chimps and humans and how much is still left to be uncovered.
Chimps & Humans (Cont'd)
After observing the similarities between chimps and humans, Dr. Jane believes that emotion plays an important role in science and that human beings might not be the only animal to display spiritual behavior.
Humans & The Environment
Learn about the moment Dr. Jane turned from scientist to activist, and how she uncovered many problems facing chimps and humans.
Humans & The Environment (Cont'd)
Dr. Jane shares the three main problems challenging the health of our planet and explains how we mustn't lose hope in the face of these seemingly impossible problems.
Threats to Animals
The problems facing humans and animals are all interconnected. Learn how conflicts between humans and animals threaten both species.
Dr. Jane has observed many forms of animal cruelty. Here, she relates some of them in order to shed light on the problem and teach us how to give animals the respect they deserve.
Learn about the many kinds of waste we release into the environment and the effects they have on our interconnected world.
Water is one of our most precious resources. And yet, Dr. Jane says we take it for granted. Here's how we should think about water before it's too late.
The destruction of forests is especially painful to Dr. Jane because of the emotional connection she has with trees. Learn about these incredible plants and the far-reaching effects of destroying forests.
The need to grow copious amounts of food to keep up with human population growth is harming our planet and our society, as Dr. Jane explains.
There is hope to combat the negative effects of industrial agriculture. Learn how organic farming helps restore forests, attract wildlife, and produce healthier and better tasting food.
Food As Activism
You can become an activist today by choosing what you buy and what you eat. Learn how changing some small habits in your food consumption can have far-reaching effects on our environment.
It's easy to feel hopeless in the face of problems. But Dr. Jane teaches you the many ways you can help, and how we should think-and act-locally.
Dr. Jane is one of the best storytellers in the world. Learn her techniques for communicating effectively with anyone-even if that person doesn't share your point of view.
Dr. Jane shares her tips for making presentations fun for her audiences - and for herself.
Opening a Dialogue
See how Dr. Jane communicates with climate change skeptics and companies who are harming animals.
The Next Generation
We are on a downward path towards creating a planet that will no longer support human life. But Dr. Jane believes there is still hope for saving Earth, especially in young people.
Making Global Change
Dr. Jane discusses the Jane Goodall Institute's TACARE initiative, which gives local communities in Tanzania the tools they need to manage resources for long-term growth and sustainability.
Roots & Shoots
An introduction to the origins of the Roots & Shoots program.
Roots & Shoots (Cont'd)
Learn the basic tenets of Roots & Shoots-and the meaning behind its name.
Reasons for Hope
Dr. Jane contends that there are four main reasons for hope: the energy of youth, the power of the human brain, the resilience of nature, and the power of social media.
Reasons for Hope (Cont'd)
Dr. Jane ends her MasterClass by reminding us that our work has just begun-and that our greatest tool for creating change is the one that we all share: the indomitable human spirit.
1) Join the Files with Free Splitter v5 if extension ends with chunk00
2)Save the file as a .rar extension
3) Extract the archives with Winrar 5 with password
- Ebooks list page : 35958
- 2018-03-14Masterclass - Dr. Jane Goodall Teaches Conservation
- 2018-10-06Dr.Jane Goodall - Masterclass on Conservation
- 2018-10-02Dr.Jane Goodall - Masterclass on Conservation
- 2018-11-14MasterClass -Daniel Negreanu Teaches Poker(2018)
- 2018-03-20MasterClass - Wolfgang Puck Teaches Cooking(2018)
- 2018-03-20MasterClass - Ron Howard Teaches Directing(2018)
- 2018-03-20MasterClass - Judy Blume Teaches Writing(2018)
- 2018-03-20MasterClass - Helen Mirren Teaches Acting(2018)
- 2018-03-20MasterClass - Diane von Furstenberg Teaches Building a Fashion Brand(2018)
- 2018-03-14MasterClass Herbie Hancock Teaches Jazz(2018)
- 2018-03-08Masterclass - Armin van Buuren Teaches Dance Music(2018)
- 2018-11-20[MasterClass] ARMIN VAN BUUREN TEACHES DANCE MUSIC
- 2018-08-19Packtpub - Power BI Masterclass - Your Future in Data Analytics [2018, ENG]
- 2018-06-17MasterClass - R.L. Stine Teaches Writing for Young Audiences
- 2018-06-16MasterClass - R.L. Stine Teaches Writing for Young Audiences
- 2018-06-04Masterclass Armin van Buuren Teaches Dance Music TUTORiAL-ADSR
- 2018-06-04Masterclass - Samuel L. Jackson Teaches Acting
- 2018-06-04Masterclass - Armin van Buuren Teaches Dance Music
- 2018-05-09Masterclass - Armin van Buuren Teaches Dance Music
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.