Mastering Machine Learning with Python in Six Steps: A Practical Implementation Guide to Predictive Data Analytics Using Python, 2nd Edition
Posted on 2019-10-09, by Glorton.
Mastering Machine Learning with Python in Six Steps: A Practical Implementation Guide to Predictive Data Analytics Using Python by Manohar Swamynathan English | PDF | 2019 | 469 Pages | ISBN : 1484249461 | 12 MB
Explore fundamental to advanced Python 3 topics in six steps, all designed to make you a worthy practitioner. This updated version’s approach is based on the “six degrees of separation” theory, which states that everyone and everything is a maximum of six steps away and presents each topic in two parts: theoretical concepts and practical implementation using suitable Python 3 packages.
You’ll start with the fundamentals of Python 3 programming language, machine learning history, evolution, and the system development frameworks. Key data mining/analysis concepts, such as exploratory analysis, feature dimension reduction, regressions, time series forecasting and their efficient implementation in Scikit-learn are covered as well. You’ll also learn commonly used model diagnostic and tuning techniques. These include optimal probability cutoff point for class creation, variance, bias, bagging, boosting, ensemble voting, grid search, random search, Bayesian optimization, and the noise reduction technique for IoT data.
Finally, you’ll review advanced text mining techniques, recommender systems, neural networks, deep learning, reinforcement learning techniques and their implementation. All the code presented in the book will be available in the form of iPython notebooks to enable you to try out these examples and extend them to your advantage.
- Ebooks list page : 41524
- 2019-11-22Mastering Machine Learning with Python in Six Steps: A Practical Implementation Guide to Predictive Data Analytics Using Python Ed 2
- 2017-09-28Mastering Machine Learning with Python in Six Steps: A Practical Implementation Guide to Predictive Data Analytics Using Python
- 2018-12-04Advanced Machine Learning Mastering Level Learning with Python
- 2020-01-15Machine Learning with Python Hands-on Machine Learning
- 2020-01-11Machine Learning with Python Hands-on Machine Learning
- 2020-01-03PYTHON PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE FOR BEGINNERS: The First Real Guide For Beginners Towards Machine Learning And Artificial Intelligence. Learn How To ... With Django! (MACHINE LEARNING WITH PYTHON)
- 2019-12-26Machine Learning with Python and NLP
- 2019-12-26Practical Introduction to Machine Learning with Python
- 2019-12-15Machine Learning with Python: Advanced Guide in Machine Learning with Python
- 2019-12-10Machine Learning with Python
- 2019-12-03Practical Introduction to Machine Learning with Python
- 2019-11-24Machine Learning with Python
- 2019-11-19Machine Learning with Python
- 2019-10-24Machine Learning with Python Data Science for Beginners
- 2019-10-01Machine Learning with Python
- 2019-09-15Coursera - Machine Learning with Python
- 2019-07-18%^(Satisfying) - Why You Should Read Thoughtful Machine Learning with Python: A Test-Driven Approach by Matthew Kirk Online or Download [~PDF ~EPUB ~MOBI] - Removed
- 2019-07-17_ (A-Z Books) - Why You Should Read Introduction to Machine Learning with Python: A Guide for Data Scientists by Andreas C. Müller Online or Download [@PDF @EPUB @MOBI]
- 2019-07-09Machine Learning With Python The Complete Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.