Posted on 2020-02-15, updated at 2020-02-16, by Germany2020.
Mastering Time Management for Personal Productivity
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.42 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 32 lectures (1 hour, 37 mins) | Language: English
Master time management and 10x your productivity today to conquer overwhelm and regain control in these practical steps.
What you'll learn
Time saving tools to increase your productivity
Specific steps to maximise your productivity immediately
How to Prioritise your most impactful tasks
Develop a PLAN to master your time and maximise your productive output
Discover the blockages keeping you from maximum productivity
Readiness to take action on what you learn
A self-improvement mindset
If you have more to do than time to do it and find yourself consistently overwhelmed and snowed under by the ever-growing mountain of daily work then you've come to the right place. This course is designed with your pain as its starting point; it will teach you the tricks and tools to take you from being overwhelmed to increasing your personal productivity by maximising your effectiveness, squashing your distractions and creating a powerful routine of habitual excellence and productivity which will get you on top of your mountain so you can begin to look to the horizon at what you want to do and not just the stuff that's demanding to be done right now. It's too easy to get carried away by the daily urgencies that you end up missing the wood for the trees and end up on a life course that you aren't Descriptionting. Take control of your life's direction once again with this course: by taking control of how you manage your time you take the reins on your life's direction.
If you are a person that knows you are capable of much better outcomes than you are currently getting then you know there is a better way. The first step is eliminating the blockages that stand in your way. So great news! This course is going to show you that better way. And it's 100% guaranteed to work or your money back!
It's going to show you a program of tools and techniques and get you formulating your time management plan so you can:
Squash your distractions
Multiply your productivity
Get on top of your life's inbox and feel powerful and in control
Control the direction of your life
We all know we could get more out of our days. But most people never stop for long enough to figure it out. So congratulations on taking the first step by searching for a course on time management and personal productivity. I can assure you that if commit to this journey it will be life-changing. It's a shocking thing to think that our modern life with all its conveniences and all the efficiencies that technology have brought us have not made us freer with our time but more constrained, rushed and overwhelmed than ever. But it doesn't have to be this way. What we've really learned from all this chaos is that there was never a problem with the time in the first place the problem was always in the management.
What we need more than anything else is a plan. Too many loose ends keep floating around in our head. Are they important? Who knows but they are urgently biting at our heels as we race from task to task week to week stress to stress. I want to invite you now to try a little exercise: imagine that you have reached the end of a day and you feel free, you feel your blood pumping with the invigorating pride of having accomplished everything that needs to be done with your day; more than this you have enough mental space left to ask: how can I make tomorrow even better? With this course I want to help you shift your way of looking at the world from the 'putting out fires' mindset to the blueprint-planning mindset. In this course you will meet the tools which get you on top of your workload and give you the feeling of control, productivity and liberation which allows you to look beyond the day's workload and towards the grand canvas of your life.
DISCLAIMER: a quick disclaimer first though. Much as I'd love to I can't do the work for you. I can show you the way and be your supportive guide but I can't get in the trenches with you and do your tasks for you so in this course your are going to be rolling your sleeves up and putting everything you learn into practice and I promise you that if you make this commitment the return on the investment of your time and money will be exponential. And I'm not just talking financially here but more importantly in terms of your fulfilment with your work and your life as well as your emotional wellbeing. At the end of the day this is what we are looking for and it has been an axiom of philosophers and wise men for centuries and millennia that the wise man is he who has mastery over himself. With this course you are going to take a big leap on that journey by mastering your schedule, your day and by planning out the life you want to live. With these tools and techniques and a healthy sprinkling of commitment and hard work on your part you are going to be the productivity master of your days and your life.
In this course you will learn:
How to make a plan to tackle your life's in-tray
The difference between what's urgent and what's important
How to prioritise the tasks which have the most leverage in your life
How to squash distractions and time drainers
This course has come out of over a decade of experimentation on my part with different tools, techniques, programs and insights. I have always known there was a better way to do things and bit by bit I have begun to separate the wheat from the chaff. Bit by bit I have experimented with all the gurus have to offer and put together a system which has given me powerful feelings of freedom, power and control over my life. I have been there with you, I have experienced the frustration of being overwhelmed by my workload and being unable to maintain control. In this course I will share my story with you and the techniques that have given me back control over my life. This journey has taken me through the works of the ancient philosophers and the wise sages from all traditions into the modern worlds of psychology and personal development and it has taken me on the journey of becoming a performance and excellence coach and a Neuro-Linguistic Programming practitioner. My own journey to mastering productivity has inspired me to dedicate my time and life to empowering others do the same.
My name is James Cussen and I am a life and business coach and I wanted to utilise what I have learned from thousands of hours of coaching clients, reading personal development, psychology, business books and experimenting with my own mind and life to create a course which is also a self-coaching program where you will not only gain knowledge of key time management concepts but by completing the steps of the course you will be applying that knowledge directly and immediately to your own life so you can coach yourself to excellence.
If you're sick of feeling overwhelmed and out of control then waste no more time in taking control.
See you inside,
Who this course is for:
If you feel like you could do with an extra hour (or two) in your day
If you are tired of the inadequacy of to-do lists
If you know you are capable of better outcomes but just don't know where to begin
If you want to learn better self-management and get more out of life
If you want to accomplish more with less effort
- Ebooks list page : 42700
- 2020-02-16Mastering Time Management for Personal Productivity
- 2019-02-27Personal Productivity Time Management For Personal Success
- 2018-12-01Personal Productivity Time Management For Personal Success
- 2018-11-05Personal Productivity Time Management For Personal Success
- 2018-09-17Personal Productivity Time Management For Personal Success
- 2019-02-15Time Management For FreelancersCreatives-Productivity Tips
- 2019-02-13Time Management For FreelancersCreatives-Productivity Tips
- 2019-02-12Time Management For FreelancersCreatives-Productivity Tips
- 2017-11-19[PDF] 37 Quick and Effective Productivity Techniques: Simple, Practical Methods for Mastering Time Management, Overcoming Procrastination, and Getting Things Done
- 2012-03-20Sean Phillips, "37 Quick and Effective Productivity Techniques: Simple, Practical Methods for Mastering Time Management, Overcoming Procrastination, and Getting Things Done"
- 2011-10-1137 Quick and Effective Productivity Techniques: Simple, Practical Methods for Mastering Time Management, Overcoming Procrastination
- 2011-10-1137 Quick and Effective Productivity Techniques: Simple, Practical Methods for Mastering Time Management
- 2019-11-02Time Management for Productivity and Work Life Balance
- 2019-10-26Time Management for Productivity and Work-Life Balance
- 2019-10-25Time Management for Productivity and Work-Life Balance
- 2018-10-19Productivity & Time Management For People Who Work From Home
- 2018-10-16Productivity & Time Management For People Who Work From Home
- 2018-10-05Productivity & Time Management For People Who Work From Home
- 2017-12-27[PDF] OneNote: The Ultimate User Guide - How To Use Microsoft OneNote For Better Time Management And Improving Productivity (Time Management, Onenote User Manual, Onenote Tutorial)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.