Posted on 2018-12-21, updated at 2019-01-15, by voska89.
Mathematical and Numerical Modelling in Electrical Engineering Theory and Applications (Mathematical Modelling: Theory And Applications) by Michal KrÃzek
English | 6 Dec. 2010 | ISBN: 9048147557 | 316 Pages | PDF | 3.37 MB
The main aim of this book is twofold. Firstly, it shows engineers why it is useful to deal with, for example, Hilbert spaces, imbedding theorems, weak convergence, monotone operators, compact sets, when solving real-life technical problems. Secondly, mathematicians will see the importance and necessity of dealing with material anisotropy, inhomogeneity, nonlinearity and complicated geometrical configurations of electrical devices, which are not encountered when solving academic examples with the Laplace operator on square or ball domains.
Mathematical and numerical analysis of several important technical problems arising in electrical engineering are offered, such as computation of magnetic and electric field, nonlinear heat conduction and heat radiation, semiconductor equations, Maxwell equations and optimal shape design of electrical devices.
The reader is assumed to be familiar with linear algebra, real analysis and basic numerical methods.
Audience: This volume will be of interest to mathematicians and engineers whose work involves numerical analysis, partial differential equations, mathematical modelling and industrial mathematics, or functional analysis.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 38262
- 2019-01-15Mathematical and Numerical Modelling in Electrical Engineering Theory and Applications - Removed
- 2019-01-10Mathematical and Numerical Modelling in Electrical Engineering Theory and Applications
- 2012-05-12Electrical Engineering: Concepts and Applications
- 2011-10-16MATLAB for Engineers - Applications in Control, Electrical Engineering, IT and Robotics
- 2011-11-02Electrical Engineering 101, Second Edition: Everything You Should Have Learned in School...but Probably Didn't
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2011-08-08Control and Adaptation in Telecommunication Systems: Mathematical Foundations (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- 2011-05-08Control and Adaptation in Telecommunication Systems: Mathematical Foundations (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- 2019-11-27Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Numerical Modelling in Engineering: Volume 1 Numerical Modelling in Civil Engineering, NME 2018, ... Belgium (Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering)
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Fundamental Numerical Methods for Electrical Engineering (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering) - Removed
- 2010-11-28Fundamental Numerical Methods for Electrical Engineering (Repost)
- 2010-09-17Fundamental Numerical Methods for Electrical Engineering (Repost)
- 2008-12-06Fundamental Numerical Methods for Electrical Engineering
- 2014-02-17Electrical Engineering: Principles & Applications (6th Edition)
- 2014-02-13Electrical Engineering: Principles & Applications (6th Edition)
- 2011-08-30Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications
- 2011-06-28Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications: First International Conference, WASA 2006, Xi'an, China, August 15-17, 2006, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2011-06-12Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications: 4th International Workshop on Field-Programmable Logic and Applications, FPL'94, Prague, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2019-12-09Electronic Filters: Theory, Numerical Recipes, and Design Practice based on the RM Software (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.