Posted on 2019-10-07, by everest555.
$19.99 | Created by Dr. Dheeraj Mehrotra | Last updated 3/2019
Duration: 1.5 hours | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44 KHz, 2 Ch | 1.2 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub | 15 lectures
What you'll learn
Maximising Teachers' Potential towards excellence.
Yes...a learner for life.
The module effectively encapsulates Getting Them Involved. The ultimate mode is to encourage students and teach them responsibility is to get them involved in the classroom. The initiative is towards making students work in groups and assign each a task or role. Giving students a sense of ownership allows them to feel accomplished and encourages active participation in class. The process hence engages the teachers towards maximising their potential to the ultimate in particular.
Who this course is for:
Teacher Educators/ Educators/ Students
- Ebooks list page : 41517
- 2019-10-24Maximising Teacher's Potential
- 2019-03-21Maximising Teacher's Potential
- 2009-01-17Becoming an Urban Physics and Math Teacher: Infinite Potential
- 2020-02-04UDEMY SELF LEADERSHIP MAXIMISING YOUR POTENTIAL IN WORK AND LIFE TUTORIAL
- 2019-02-04SELF LEADERSHIP MAXIMISING YOUR POTENTIAL IN WORK AND LIFE TUTORIAL-COMPRISED
- 2017-11-03[PDF] SELF LEADERSHIP: Maximising Your Potential in Work & Life
- 2016-08-08SELF LEADERSHIP Maximising Your Potential in Work & Life
- 2016-05-10Self LeaderShip Maximising Your Potential in Work Life
- 2012-09-23Eric Garner, " Maximising Your Potential - Be all you can be!"
- 2012-04-19Understanding Carbon Capture and Storage Potential In Indonesia
- 2012-01-30Reading Triumphs Intervention, Grade K: Teacher’s Edition - Grade K: Teacher's Edition
- 2012-01-07Reading Triumphs Intervention, Grade K: Teacher’s Edition - Grade K: Teacher's Edition
- 2011-12-30Reading Triumphs Intervention, Grade K: Teacher's Edition - Grade K: Teacher's Edition
- 2011-12-29Reading Triumphs Intervention, Grade K: Teacher's Edition - Grade K: Teacher's Edition
- 2011-12-20Reading Triumphs Intervention, Grade K: Teacher's Edition - Grade K: Teacher's Edition
- 2011-11-11The Potential Impact of High-End Capability Computing on Four Illustrative Fields of Science and Engineering
- 2020-02-18What's Your STEM?: Activities to Discover Your Child's Potential in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
- 2020-02-18How to Rock Your Classrooms as a Teacher!
- 2020-02-17The Band Teacher's Percussion Guide: Insights into Playing and Teaching Percussion
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.