Posted on 2021-01-07, by nokia241186.
English | 2020 | ISBN: | 169 Pages | True (PDF, EPUB, MOBI) | 35.01 MB
How do you measure IT performance?
How do you decide which Continuous Delivery practices to try in your organisation?
How do you know if your adoption of Continuous Delivery is headed towards success?
Continuous Delivery is a set of holistic principles and practices to reduce time to market and provide an organisation with a strategic competitive advantage, but adoption is invariably a challenging and time-consuming journey. Before adoption, the current time to market and desired time to market are often unknown, which makes alignment and collaboration between individuals, teams, and departments difficult. During adoption practices, techniques, and tools are often introduced without acceptance criteria, with makes it hard to assess and learn from the impact of changes.
In this book, Steve Smith shows how to measure your Continuous Delivery journey, so you can understand how fast you're travelling and how fast you need to go.
Who should read this book
This book is for executives, managers, leaders, and practitioners who wish to adopt Continuous Delivery, and are stuck on one or more of the following questions:
What would Continuous Delivery look like for my organisation?
Where should you start to try and make improvements?
How do you know if practice X/technique Y/tool Z has had a positive impact?
In this book
This book describes the what, why, and how of measuring Continuous Delivery.
Chapter 1 introduces the main theme of the book - how to facilitate a successful adoption of Continuous Delivery, by combining the Improvement Kata with stability and throughput measurements. Chapter 2 outlines the theory behind measures, metrics, and indicators of stability and throughput. Chapters 3 to 7 are a deep dive into Deployment Stability, Deployment Throughput, Build Stability, Build Throughput, and Code Throughput indicators. Chapter 8 shows how to use those indicators to power the Improvement Kata and implement Continuous Delivery.
This book will contain a high-level discussion of Continuous Delivery principles, practices, and techniques. The reader is assumed to have already read at least parts of Continuous Delivery by Dave Farley and Jez Humble, and Lean Enterprise by Jez Humble, Joanne Molesky, and Barry O'Reilly. There will be little advice on specific tools, as there is a smorgabord of good tools available in the Continuous Delivery space and there is never a single, perfect tool.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46074
- 2021-01-03Measuring Continuous Delivery The what, why, and how of measuring Continuous Delivery
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Knitting for Anarchists: The What, Why and How of Knitting (Dover Knitting, Crochet, Tatting, Lace)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] E' Issues in Agribusiness: The What, Why and How
- 2010-10-29K. P. Bryceson - 'E' Issues in Agribusiness: The What, Why and How
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Anime Explosion!: The What? Why? and Wow! of Japanese Animation, Revised and Updated Edition
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Successful Science Education Practices: Exploring What, Why and How They Worked (Education in a Competitive and Globalizing World)
- 2016-05-08Package Design I The Basic Why And How
- 2014-01-27Anime Explosion!: The What? Why? and Wow! of Japanese Animation
- 2011-12-09The Mechanics of the Derivatives Markets: What They Are and How They Function
- 2021-04-03How To Be Great At Doing Good: Why Results Are What Count and How Smart Charity Can Change the World (True EPUB)
- 2020-05-02How To Be Great At Doing Good: Why Results Are What Count and How Smart Charity Can Change the World
- 2018-07-13Microsoft Word Secrets: The Why and How of Getting Word to Do What You Want
- 2017-10-30Microsoft Word Secrets: The Why and How of Getting Word to Do What You Want
- 2017-10-23[PDF] How To Be Great At Doing Good: Why Results Are What Count and How Smart Charity Can Change the World
- 2012-01-06Why Iceland?: How One of the World's Smallest Countries Became the Meltdown's Biggest Casualty
- 2011-10-24Successful Houses And How To Build Them
- 2011-09-21Transformational Teaching in the Information Age: Making Why and How We Teach Relevant to Students
- 2021-09-16Why Bother Why and How to Assess Your Continuous-Improvement Culture
- 2021-09-07The Why And How Of WoodWorking A Simple Approach To Making Meaningful Work
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.