Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2009-07-19. By anonymous.
Publisher: Os Publishing 1992 | 48 Pages | ISBN: 1855322544 | PDF | 11 MB
In 1271, Kubilai, ruler of the Mongol Empire, proclaimed himself the first Emperor of the YÃ¼an dynasty. Within a few years he was to gain control of the rest of China, in effect giving China unity and independence under an alien dynasty. His reign endured until 1368, when the native Ming dynasty came to power. Focusing on these two regimes, this text explores the history, organization and tactics of the YÃ¼an and Ming armies from 1260-1520. Numerous illustrations and colour plates portray the weapons and uniforms of the Chinese troops in vivid detail.
!!!No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules!
- Ebooks list page : 3181
- 2009-07-10Imperial Chinese Armies (2): 590-1260 AD
- 2009-07-06Late Imperial Chinese Armies, 1520-1840
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Medieval Chinese Warfare 300-900 (Warfare and History)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Soldiers of the Dragon: Chinese Armies 1500 BC-AD 1840
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Body Incantatory: Spells and the Ritual Imagination in Medieval Chinese Buddhism (The Sheng Yen Series in Chinese Buddhist Studies)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Medieval Chinese Medicine: The Dunhuang Medical Manuscripts (Needham Research Institute Series)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Ancient Chinese Armies 1500-200 BC (Men-At-Arms Series, 218)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Donors of Longmen: Faith, Politics, and Patronage in Medieval Chinese Buddhist Sculpture
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Civic Ceremony and Religion in Medieval Bruges c.1300-1520
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Medieval Chinese Society and the Local 'Community'
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Imperial Chinese Armies 1840-1911 (Men-at-Arms)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Medieval Polish Armies 966-1500 (Men-at-Arms)
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Medieval Chinese Medicine: The Dunhuang Medical Manuscripts (Needham Research Institute Series)
- 2013-12-16Soldiers of the Dragon: Chinese Armies 1500 BC - AD 1840 (Repost)
- 2013-12-13Medieval Polish Armies 966-1500 (Osprey Men-at-Arms 445) (repost)
- 2012-01-21Men-At-Arms 218: Ancient Chinese Armies 1500-200 BC (Repost)
- 2011-12-28Civic Ceremony and Religion in Medieval Bruges c.1300-1520 - Andrew Brown
- 2011-12-27Civic Ceremony and Religion in Medieval Bruges c.1300-1520 - Andrew Brown
- 2011-12-18Civic Ceremony and Religion in Medieval Bruges c.1300-1520 - Andrew Brown
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.