Posted on 2019-02-22, by nokia241186.
Mediterranean Ecosystems: Structures and Processes By G. Aiello, V. Budillon, G. Cristofalo, B. D'Argenio, G. de Alteriis, M. De Lauro (auth.), Professor Dr. Francesco Maria Faranda, Professor Dr. Letterio Guglielmo, Professor Dr. GianCarlo Spezie (eds.)
2001 | 503 Pages | ISBN: 8847021626 | PDF | 72 MB
This new book, as described in the Preface, presents a collection of contributions by several participants of the First National Congress of Marine Sciences organ ized by the CoNISMa. The 62 selected papers, grouped into seven sections, deal with a number of significant and current topics of marine research conducted at Mediterranean stations mostly situated along the Italian coast. The focus of each section is clearly expressed in the headings. The research sites may be conceived as "key" or focal points in the study of marine ecosystems. Indeed. the information collected transcends regional inter ests by promoting better understanding of the structures and processes charac terizing a wide area of the Mediterranean basin. The reader may easily note that in the entire book special attention is devoted to the observed changes and the ensuing diversity in time and space. Temporal diversity ranges from paleontological scales to shorter time scales. The latter is the case, for instance, with chemical species, circulation patterns, energy fluxes linking particulate matter with microbial communities, structure of food webs, bacterial, plant and animal species, etc. As to the disciplinary aspects, the majority of papers reflect a modern approach, in both conceptual and methodological terms, and a marked tendency to overcome the boundaries of specific disciplines. This applies particularly to the evaluation of intraspecific biodiversity, where methods borrowed from mo lecular biology are largely utilized.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39347
- 2019-01-30Mediterranean Ecosystems Structures and Processes
- 2009-05-18Cities as Sustainable Ecosystems: Principles and Practices
- 2020-10-09Textures, Structures and Processes of Volcanic Successions: Examples from Southern Central Andes (Northwestern Argentina
- 2019-06-25Biophysical Chemistry of Fractal Structures and Processes in Environmental Systems
- 2018-08-06PGD-Based Modeling of Materials, Structures and Processes
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Theory of Knowledge: Structures and Processes
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Natural Element Method for the Simulation of Structures and Processes (ISTE)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] PGD-Based Modeling of Materials, Structures and Processes - Removed
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Personal Relationships: Their Structures and Processes (Distinguished Lecture Series)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Ecological Bulletins, Suserup Skov: Structures and Processes in a Temperate, Deciduous Forest Reserve
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Cellular and Porous Materials in Structures and Processes (CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences) - Removed
- 2014-06-18Biomimetics - Materials, Structures and Processes: Examples, Ideas and Case Studies - Removed
- 2014-06-14PGD-Based Modeling of Materials, Structures and Processes - Removed
- 2014-06-13Biomimetics - Materials, Structures and Processes: Examples, Ideas and Case Studies - Removed
- 2014-06-11Biomimetics - Materials, Structures and Processes: Examples, Ideas and Case Studies - Removed
- 2014-05-24Natural Element Method for the Simulation of Structures and Processes (repost)
- 2013-08-06Natural Element Method for the Simulation of Structures and Processes
- 2011-10-05Holm Altenbach, Andreas Ã–chsner, â€œCellular and Porous Materials in Structures and Processesâ€ (repost)
- 2011-09-22Biomimetics -- Materials, Structures and Processes: Examples, Ideas and Case Studies by Petra Gruber (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.