Posted on 2020-02-05, by books_lover.
Intelligence is defined by the ability to optimize, manage and reconcile the currents of physical, economic and even social flows. The strong constraint of immediacy proves to be an opportunity to imagine, propose and deliver solutions on the common basis of optimization techniques. Metaheuristics for Intelligent Electrical Networks analyzes the use of metaheuristics through independent applications but united by the same methodology.
- Ebooks list page : 42646
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Metaheuristics for Logistics (Computer Engineering: Metaeuristics Set)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Metaheuristics for Big Data (Computer Engineering Series: Metaheuristics Set)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Metaheuristics for Air Traffic Management (Computer Engineering: Metaheuristics Set)
- 2019-12-29Resource Management for Heterogeneous Wireless Networks (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 2019-12-12Body Area Networks: Smart IoT and Big Data for Intelligent Health Management: 14th EAI International Conference, BODYNETS 2019, Florence, Italy, ... and Telecommunications Engineering)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Inverse Problems for Electrical Networks (Series on Applied Mathematics)
- 2013-02-22Inverse Problems for Electrical Networks
- 2020-01-20PyTorch Bootcamp for Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning Applications
- 2020-01-09International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Smart Communication 2019: Proceedings of ICSC 2019 (Algorithms for Intelligent Systems)
- 2020-01-07Advances in Computing and Intelligent Systems: Proceedings of ICACM 2019 (Algorithms for Intelligent Systems)
- 2019-12-29PyTorch Bootcamp for Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning Applications
- 2019-12-28PyTorch Bootcamp for Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning Applications
- 2019-12-24Learn Keras for Deep Neural Networks: A Fast-Track Approach to Modern Deep Learning with Python
- 2019-12-20Evolutionary Machine Learning Techniques: Algorithms and Applications (Algorithms for Intelligent Systems)
- 2019-12-18Real-time Linked Dataspaces: Enabling Data Ecosystems for Intelligent Systems
- 2019-12-16Advancement of Machine Intelligence in Interactive Medical Image Analysis (Algorithms for Intelligent Systems)
- 2019-12-15Optimization in Machine Learning and Applications (Algorithms for Intelligent Systems)
- 2019-12-13Fundamentals of Electronic Devices and Circuits (Algorithms for Intelligent Systems)
- 2019-12-12Algorithms for Sensor Systems: 15th International Symposium on Algorithms and Experiments for Wireless Sensor Networks, ALGOSENSORS 2019, Munich, ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.