Posted on 2011-03-24. By anonymous.
Spr i nger | 2010 | ISBN: 9048190282, 9048190312 | 618 pages | PDF | 34,4 MB
This volume provides a comprehensive state-of-the art review of the fundamentals and applications of the microfluidics based microsystems. As the world becomes increasingly concerned with terrorism, early on-spot detection of terroristâ€™s weapons, particularly bio-weapons agents such as bacteria and viruses are extremely important. Microfluidics are great tools for security and anti-terrorism with many applications. New and better diagnostic technology must be developed in order to be prepared for an act of bio-terrorism. Basics of Electrokinetic Microfluidics, Lab-on-a-Chip Devices for Biomedical Applications, Microfluidic Biological Application Specific Integrated Circuits, Integrated Optofluidics and Nanofluidic, Cell Culture Revolution via Dynamical Microfluidic Controls, Fundamentals of droplet flow in microfluidics, Implementation of fluidic functions in digital microfluidics, Chip architecture and applications for digital microfluidics, Mixing in microfluidic systems are presented and discussed in detail. In addition more presentations such as Optofluidics - Fusing Nanofluidics and Nanophotonics, Programmable Matter - Micro and milliscale fluid dynamics of reconfigurable assembly for control of living systems, An Overview on Microfluidic Platforms for Lab-on-a-Chip Applications, Centrifugal Microfluidics for Lab-on-a-Chip Applications are also given. Transport of droplets and bubbles in microfluidic systems - from flow through a simple pipe to logic gates and automated chips for chemical processing, Analytical, Synthesis and Bio-Medical Applications of Microchip Technology, Hydroporetic separation method for blood sample analysis, Magnetophoretic multiplexed immunoassays in a microchannel, programmable particle manipulation using lab-on-a-display, etc. are discussed in details with fundamentals and applications.
- Ebooks list page : 11077
- 2010-07-03Microfluidics Based Microsystems: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2014-04-22Particle-Based Methods: Fundamentals and Applications (repost)
- 2012-06-13Particle-Based Methods: Fundamentals and Applications (Repost)
- 2011-09-07Sugar-Based Surfactants: Fundamentals and Applications (Repost)
- 2020-02-03Magnetoelectric Polymer-Based Composites: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Microfluidics for Biologists: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Particle-Based Methods: Fundamentals and Applications - Removed
- 2017-09-12Inorganic Nanosheets and Nanosheet-Based Materials Fundamentals and Applications of Two-Dimensional Systems
- 2016-12-20Microfluidics for Biologists Fundamentals and Applications
- 2014-06-18Axel KÃ¼pper. Location-based Services Fundamentals and Operation. [Repost]
- 2014-06-13Fluid mechanics: fundamentals and applications [Repost]
- 2014-06-12Titanium and Titanium Alloys: Fundamentals and Applications (Repost)
- 2014-06-07Gradient-Index Optics: Fundamentals and Applications (Repost)
- 2014-06-06Electrostatic Accelerators: Fundamentals and Applications (Repost)
- 2014-05-06Optical and Digital Image Processing: Fundamentals and Applications [Repost]
- 2014-05-03Pharmaco-Imaging in Drug and Biologics Development: Fundamentals and Applications (Repost)
- 2014-05-01Wireless and Guided Wave Electromagnetics: Fundamentals and Applications (Repost)
- 2014-04-29Nanofabrication by Ion-Beam Sputtering: Fundamentals and Applications (repost)
- 2014-04-24Software Reliability Modeling: Fundamentals and Applications (repost) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.