Posted on 2019-06-12, by Germany2020.
Micromat ATOMIC 1.0.4 Multilingual macOS | 8.4 Mb
Most Macintosh freeze-ups, crashes and other failures are easily found. Broken software, a bad drive or some other troubled peripheral problem can be solved with some simple detective work. But then there's that random, inexplicable problem that is never easily solved - a system that freezes when the computer is idle. Momentary lockups. The beachball that never goes away. Oddly-colored pixels that randomly appear or normal ones that inexplicably disappear.
Most Macintosh freeze-ups, crashes and other failures are easily found. Broken software, a bad drive or some other troubled peripheral problem can be solved with some simple detective work. But then there's that random, inexplicable problem that is never easily solved - a system that freezes when the computer is idle. Momentary lockups. The beachball that never goes away. Oddly-colored pixels that randomly appear or normal ones that inexplicably disappear. Even a random restart for no reason resulting in a loss of any unsaved work.
These problems are often the result of faulty memory. RAM is one of the few components that is handled by users, sold in bulk by the lowest bidders and is in such demand that many manufacturers don't test modules as extensively as they should. And while a truly bad memory module will often show its faults immediately after installation, a partially faulty one will not. Which can lead to hours of diagnosing what seems like a normal problem that in reality is not normal at all.
That's why Micromat has developed ATOMIC, the most advanced memory tester available for Macintosh. Two years in the making, we've created the most extensive RAM testing program ever made for Macintosh. Whether you're an experienced technician that works on multiple computers a day or an everyday-user wanting to troubleshoot your own machine, ATOMIC was made for you.
One click of your mouse and ATOMIC will perform a comprehensive test of your system's memory. You don't even need to read the manual. More extensive test options are available for those who want to dig deeper into potential problems.
While the sad Mac icon has been replaced with other, more modern, icons. It is still iconic as a symbol of technological limitations. The hardware in your Mac, despite ample marketing to the contrary, is prone to failure. This is particularly true of your Mac's memory. RAM modules - especially those that you can replace - are easily damaged when installed or replaced. Sudden slowdowns, unpredictable and unwanted glitches, and computer crashes, each may point to a problem with your Mac's memory.
Has your Mac ever done this? Even though everything seems normal, your Mac will suddenly restart or freeze and display a graphic like this one. Sometimes there is a corrupt extension, or your Mac received a bad packet from the network. Often though, these kernel panics are a result of bad memory. Some data went into your RAM one way, and came out differently - and the process that was waiting for that data didn't know what to do. If you've been seeing kernel panics, you should think about testing your Memory.
Memory is problematic enough that we felt that it needed a dedicated tool. Performing more tests on more of your memory with more control, ATOMIC is the most powerful and customizable memory tester available for your Mac. ATOMIC is a dedicated memory testing program that can detect problems with your memory by using a wide variety of memory testing techniques. By writing information to your Mac's RAM in specific ways, problems can be detected before damaged RAM can damage your important files. By changing the data in your memory using these patterns, common errors can be detected before they occur. Once ATOMIC finds an error with your RAM you can take steps to replace it before the problem results in data loss.
- Intel-based Macs
- OS X 10.9 and newer
- Ebooks list page : 40646
- 2018-03-10Micromat ATOMIC 1.0.3 Build 340 macOS
- 2016-11-28Micromat ATOMIC v1.0.2 MacOSX Incl Keymaker-CORE
- 2016-10-23Micromat ATOMIC 1.0.2 (Mac OSX)
- 2016-10-23Micromat ATOMIC 1.0.2 Mac OS X
- 2016-10-23Micromat ATOMIC 1.0.2 Build 290 MacOSX
- 2016-10-20Micromat ATOMIC 1.0.2 Mac OS X
- 2016-10-20Micromat ATOMIC 1.0.2 Build 290 MacOSX
- 2016-10-15Micromat ATOMIC 1.0.2 Mac OS X
- 2016-10-15Micromat ATOMIC 1.0.2 Build 290 MacOSX
- 2019-10-26Micromat Drive Scope 1.2.7 macOS
- 2019-08-12Micromat Drive Scope 1.2.6 macOS
- 2019-05-27Micromat Drive Scope 1.2.5 macOS
- 2019-05-23Micromat Drive Scope 1.2.5 macOS
- 2019-03-30Micromat Drive Scope 1.2.4 macOS
- 2019-03-30Micromat Drive Scope 1.2.4 macOS
- 2019-02-04Micromat Drive Scope 1.2.3 Multilingual macOS
- 2018-12-21Micromat Drive Scope 1.2.2 Multilingual macOS
- 2018-12-15Micromat Drive Scope 1.2.2 Multilingual macOS
- 2018-12-07Micromat Drive Scope 1.2.2 Multilingual macOS
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.