Posted on 2018-12-30, by elegance.
Microsoft Excel - Getting Started With The Basics
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 166 MB
Duration: 1 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn to use Functions & Formulas, Charts, Filters, Keyboard Shortcuts & More for Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016.
What you'll learn
Learn everything you need to get Excel onto your resume or CV
Learn basic formulas such as SUM & AVERAGE
Learn basic charts to present your work
Learn how to prepare your work for printing
Learn some simple best practice principles to get the most out of Excel
This course was created with Excel 2013. However it will also work with Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016 for Windows
Welcome to Getting Started with Excel 2013 - a series of Excel video tutorials for beginners. If you're new to Excel, I recommend taking this course now to learn more about how to get the most out of the Microsoft Excel, get your job done faster and improve your resume. If you have already used Excel but want a comprehensive knowledge of the basics, then you're in the right place.
This is based on the original getting started with Excel course that I have been teaching in person in the UK banking industry since 2007. Now fully updated for Excel 2013, this course has been used by students all around the globe.
So if you're looking how to get started with Excel quickly and easily, Getting Started with Excel 2013 will transform the way you work!
Here is what students said about this Excel course:
"This course is exactly as described: a beginner's tutorial on the most basic and fundamental aspects of Excel. I haven't used Excel in almost a decade and needed a refresher to see if I still remembered the most important aspects, and while I definitely do, I also learned a lot of new and interesting tips and techniques (like different ways to force a worksheet to print on a single page). The instructor was articulate, friendly, and concise. This was a perfect "Basics" course!"
- Vivian P.
"The pace of tutoring and interactivity made the information easy to understand."
- Garith Parker
"Useful and easy to follow. Great teacher. Im self taught on excel and have used for 17 years.... learning so much from this course that is already speeding up my work!"
- Graham Wilkinson
Learning Excel is a bit like building a brick wall. Many beginners have a basic foundation - they understand the essentials of spreadsheets. Then they start piling on a few bricks here and there. But as their wall of knowledge is constructed, it's full of holes. Eventually they hit a point where their wall can't sustain any more weight and it collapses. What a waste of time!
This course takes a step-by-step approach to working with Excel. Each lesson builds upon the previous one, so your wall is solid. So whether you're looking to do your job better, or if you're looking to improve your resume, you are in the right place.
A comprehensive workbook with examples is included to save you time. You can also ask me any questions via the course discussion board.
Who is the target audience?
If you've never used Excel before or you want to get a comprehensive knowledge of the basics, this course is for you
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 38369
- 2019-01-24Microsoft Excel - Getting Started With The Basics
- 2018-12-31Microsoft Excel - Getting Started With The Basics
- 2018-12-14Microsoft Excel - Getting Started With The Basics
- 2018-12-05Microsoft Excel - Getting Started With The Basics
- 2020-01-01Beginners guide to Photoshop Getting Started with the Basics
- 2019-04-29Skillshare Fundamentals Of Adobe Illustrator For Web Design Getting Started With The Basics I-Ill...
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE FUNDAMENTALS OF ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR FOR WEB DESIGN GETTING STARTED WITH THE BASICS I-iLL...
- 2019-02-13skillshare - FUNDAMENTALS OF ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR FOR WEB DESIGN GETTING STARTED WITH THE BASICS I-i...
- 2020-03-03Pluralsight GETTING STARTED WITH THE MICROSOFT ENTERPRISE MOBILITY SUITE TUTORIAL-kEISO - Removed
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight GETTING STARTED WITH THE MICROSOFT ENTERPRISE MOBILITY SUITE TUTORIAL - Removed
- 2016-09-18Getting Started with the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (2016) - Removed
- 2016-09-09Getting Started with the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (2016) - Removed
- 2016-09-07Getting Started with the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (2016) - Removed
- 2012-03-07Digital Tutors â€“ Getting Started with UVs in 3DS Max 2011 - Removed
- 2011-09-05Getting Started with Roo - Removed
- 2020-07-12Getting Started with the Raspberry Pi
- 2020-04-18Cloud Academy Getting Started With The Internet Of Things
- 2020-04-05Cloud Academy - Getting Started With the Internet of Things
- 2020-03-31Apress Arduino for Absolute Beginners: Getting Started with the Hardware, Software, and Code
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.