Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
MP4, AVC, 1280x720, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 5h 30mn | 420 MB
Instructor: Brewster Knowlton
The Complete Guide to SQL Querying
What you'll learn
Complete literal SELECT statements.
Complete basic SELECT statements querying against a single table
Filter data using the WHERE clause
Sort data using the ORDER BY clause
Learn about database design and normalization
Using joins, return columns from multiple tables in the same query
Understand the difference between the INNER JOIN, LEFT/RIGHT OUTER JOIN, and FULL OUTER JOIN
Complete SQL statements that use aggregate functions
Group data together using the GROUP BY clause
Filter groups of data using the HAVING clause
Use built-in SQL Server functions
Understand SQL Server Data Types and Type Casting
Work with Table Expressions: Derived Tables and CTEs
Use CASE Statements
I assume that you have NO SQL or database background before taking this course.
You need to have a Windows computer or the ability to run a Windows Operating System on your computer.
This course is an extension of our previous course, "Microsoft SQL for Beginners". This course, "Microsoft SQL from A to Z" contains all the course material and content from the previous course plus the additional MANY new lectures on more intermediate and advanced-level SQL querying topics. Students who sign up for this course will also have access to our 150+ page "Complete T-SQL Querying Guide" as an added bonus to assist you in the learning process.
Do you want to learn a skill that can help you earn nearly $100,000 per year? If so, then this course is for you!
SQL (Structured Query Language) is the language we use to interact with databases that store data. This allows us to retrieve data with ease and simplicity. As terms like business intelligence and big data become more familiar, businesses will need more people to learn the SQL language.
This course will teach you how to use the SQL language within Microsoft SQL Server, one of the most popular database engines in the world.
You will have plenty of video lessons to teach you the majority of the content. Each section includes practice problems or additional e-books to help reinforce what you learn in the video tutorials.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who works with data, tables, or databases!
Someone who wants to learn the foundational skill of big data and data analytics.
Those who work in organizations where the company typically uses Microsoft databases. This course uses Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL (Microsoft SQL) variant of the SQL language. Those who work with Oracle, DB2, or MySQL might not gain as much from this course.
If you work in: marketing, finance, accounting, operations, sales, manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, or any other industry/function that collects information
Someone who wants to learn skills that give them the potential to earn near SIX figures!
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- 2019-07-30Microsoft SQL from A to Z
- Ebooks list page : 41116
- 2019-07-30Microsoft SQL from A to Z
- 2007-05-27MCAD/MCSE/MCDBA Self-Paced Training Kit: Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Database Desi - Removed
- 2007-05-27MCSA/MCSE/MCDBA Self-Paced Training Kit: Microsoft SQL Server 2000 System Admini - Removed
- 2007-05-27Microsoft SQL Server 2000 High Availability - Removed
- 2017-09-11Learn Microsoft Sql & Database Concepts From Scratch
- 2017-07-05Learn Microsoft SQL & DataBase concepts from scratch
- 2014-05-10Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Step by Step
- 2014-05-10Training Kit (Exam 70 463): Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 2014-05-10Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Internals
- 2013-12-23Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Step by Step
- 2013-12-23Training Kit (Exam 70 463): Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 2013-12-23Training Kit (Exam 70 461): Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 2013-12-23Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Integration Services
- 2013-12-23Programming Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 2013-12-23Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services
- 2013-12-23Microsoft SQL Server 2012 T SQL Fundamentals
- 2013-12-23Training Kit (Exam 70 462): Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
- 2013-12-23Microsoft SQL Server 2012 High Performance T SQL Using Window Functions
- 2013-12-23MCTS Self Paced Training Kit (Exam 70 433): Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Database Development
- 2013-12-23MCTS Self Paced Training Kit (Exam 70 448): Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.