Posted on 2018-08-31, by BaDshaH786.
OS: Windows | Language: English | Size: 622 MB
Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server - An enterprise-grade server for teams to share code, track work, and ship software - for any language, all in a single package. It's the perfect complement to your IDE.
What's New in TFS 2018 Update 3 RC
Team Foundation Server 2018 Update 3 includes bug fixes for Team Foundation Server 2018. It includes fixes in the following areas:
Build and Release
Details of the bugs fixed in TFS 2018 Update 3 RC
"There is a problem on the server" error appears in Visual Studio when doing a code review.
Large TFVC repos take a long time for search indexing. Users can now exclude folders from indexing to speed it up.
Code search may be slow on collections with a high number of files.
When code search jobs fail, job yield data is deleted, which causes the next jobs to restart indexing.
Code search considers the underscore as a special character when it shouldn't.
A security patch for Git clients was released since TFS 2018 Update 2. To protect unpatched Git clients, we made a change in TFS 2018 Update 3 to reject pushes that exploit the vulnerability. For more information, see Remediating the May 2018 Git Security Vulnerability.
The + icon is missing on the backlog page.
The Name and DisplayName properties are not set in all legacy work items APIs.
The attachments REST API does not support a FileID parameter to set the attachment URL.
Work item resources and attachment resources sometimes returned project-scoped URLs, which were breaking backwards compatibility.
Build and Release
Builds are not getting deleted based on the build retention policy.
Deleting a build does not delete the drop location or symbols.
A build will not queue if the build number format string results in an invalid build number.
Build task versions get automatically updated when upgrading TFS.
Performance issues in XAML builds with many build definitions.
Build definitions migrated from TFS 2017 get a "definition.Repository.Mappings.Mapping.LocalPath" error.
The link to Jira items from the Release Summary or Deploy Environment pop up does not work.
A pending approval notification for a deployment is not delivered when TFS is installed in German locale.
Task groups variable detection has started recognizing Build.BinariesDirectory as a system variable.
"Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'Release.tbl_TagString' with unique index 'PK_tbl_TagString'" error when adding a tag to a release.
Deployments get cancelled if gates evaluation exceeds six hours.
"TF400898 An internal error occurred. ActivityId" error occurs when adding or editing artifacts in release definitions.
Release variables like Release.Reason can be used in custom phase conditions.
"Lock Hierarchy violation" error occurs when deleting deployment pools.
A release job fails when a path variable has square brackets.
Azure Virtual Machine Scale Sets are not updated when the deployment script is updated.
A release definition does not save when a user with edit release definition permissions, but no release approver permissions tries to edit the definition.
The Azure App Service Deploy task version 3 is now available.
The error, "Expecting end of string. The error is caused by <<->>" occurs when loading test suites.
"Argument out of range" error occurs when clicking on the New Test Case button.
The Release Path of a bug is incorrectly changed after linking it to a Test Result.
The Test Run is In Progress even though the test is marked as pass or fail.
When invoking the Update Test Result API and passing the same test result multiple times, a primary key violation exception is raised from SQL.
Exporting a test case with shared steps to email may fail due to email size limits.
The Title column pastes incorrectly from Excel when using Add New Tests with the grid.
In the Test Plan grid view, the shared step names are not escaped correctly, such as with the '<' character.
TFSConfig addProjectReports does not add reports if the folder already exists.
When TFS databases are hosted on non-enterprise edition of SQL Server 2016 SP1 or above, page compression is not enabled on several tables during upgrade from TFS 2012 or 2013, which has a negative impact on upgrade and runtime performance.
"Update PR Merge service hook subscriptions" error occurs when upgrading to TFS 2018.
The Configure-GvfsCacheServer.psm1 file is being copied during TFS Proxy installs, even though the file cannot be used to configure the proxy.
"TF400856: The following service is not registered in the database" error occurs when running TFSConfig OfflineDetach.
Indexes are automatically enabled in the node configuration of Elastic Search.
Re-indexing is not triggered when Elastic Search is newly configured and has stale data.
In case of high volume job failures, the search indexer pipeline does not throttle itself and has potential high resource usage.
The Elastic Search service installation fails if the ES_JAVA_OPTS environment variable is set.
When a collection is deleted, collection-level search records are not deleted.
The process template editor displays errors such as "Requested value 'MANAGE_TEST_SUITES' was not found".
The process template editor incorrectly shows the collection name in some identities while editing a workflow.
When setting up a service hook on a code branch, the branch is set back to [Any] after saving.
There are mail delivery errors due to a small timeout value.
Requirements and compatibility
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare
- Ebooks list page : 37070
- 2019-02-11Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2018 with Update3 ISO-TBE
- 2020-04-30Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2018 with Update2 ISO-TBE
- 2020-04-30Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2018 with Update3
- 2019-02-02Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2018 with Update2 ISO-TBE
- 2018-12-21Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2017 with Update 2 ISO
- 2018-12-09Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2017 with Update 2 ISO
- 2016-07-07Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2015 with Update 3 ISO
- 2016-07-06Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2015 with Update 3 ISO
- 2020-04-30Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2015 with Update1-NEWiSO
- 2017-12-03Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2018
- 2012-06-05Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server 2010 with Service Pack 1 - Original MSDN
- 2019-04-10Ms Team Foundation Server 2017 With Update2 Dvtiso
- 2019-01-06MS Team Foundation Server 2017 With Update2-dvtiso
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Microsoft Team Foundation Server Cookbook
- 2017-07-26Introducing Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2017
- 2017-06-13Introducing Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2017
- 2017-06-10Introducing Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2017
- 2011-12-29Team Development with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
- 2011-09-05Team Development with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.