Posted on 2017-09-08, updated at 2019-03-03, by fubber.
Here's YOUR V.I.P. Pass to THE Athletic Development Course That High School, College AND Professional
Strength Coaches Are Raving About...
Get Your Hands on the Resource That Will Supercharge
Your Programming and Coaching - Guaranteed!
Last year, Joe Kenn and I joined forces to create our first ever Elite Athletic Development seminar, because we were sick and tired of the status quo.
Weï¿½ve attended more than our fair share of courses, and let me tell you...
...it can be downright frustrating.
As a speaker you rarely have the time to ï¿½get to the good stuff.ï¿½ Most speaking gigs only allow for an hour of material, and by the time youï¿½ve introduced yourself, the topic, and summarized on the back end, youï¿½ve only got 20-30 minutes to get your point across!
And as an attendee, this is equally frustrating.
You spend both time and money getting to course, only to walk away with a limited amount of usable information.
Reasons like this are exactly why we created the EAD seminars, and why we feel theyï¿½ve been such an overwhelming success.
Over the last two years high school, collegiate and professional strength and conditioning coaches have raved about Joe Kenn and Iï¿½s Elite Athletic Development seminars.
These coaches flat-out wanted more. The wanted to dig deeper, and to get really granular on the topics of program design and coaching.
At last yearï¿½s EAD seminar, it was our goal to give the attendees an overview of each of our philosophies.
And while last year was great, itï¿½s simply not possible to give away every ounce of information, even over the course of an intensive two-day seminar.
EADS20GroupPhotoSo for this yearï¿½s EADS 2.0 course, we made it our goal to dig even deeper ï¿½ to have a laser-like focus on hot-button topics like periodization, in-season training, and how to refine your own training philosophy.
Because at this stage in the game, youï¿½re already working on (or dialing in) your own, personal philosophy.
At this stage, you donï¿½t need more fluff or witty one-liners.
What you need are the specifics, the details that will take your programming and coaching to the next level.
And thatï¿½s what the EADS 2.0 Seminar videos are all about.
And if you missed last yearï¿½s event, donï¿½t worry! Youï¿½ll be able to jump right in and start learning. (And if you want a copy to catch up, weï¿½ve got a sweet offer for you as well).
If youï¿½re ready to take a huge step forward, and get to the next level with regards to your programming and coaching, then youï¿½ll absolutely love EADS 2.0!
What You MUST Know to Take YOUR
Programming and Coaching to the Next Levelï¿½
As a coach, youï¿½ve probably already got the ï¿½Big Rocksï¿½ of your philosophy in place.
Now itï¿½s time to dig in and get focused on the specific details that will take you from good to great, or from great to Elite.
Hereï¿½s a brief overview of whatï¿½s covered in this course:
How to develop, organize and refine your own, unique training philosophy.
Why in-season exercise selection is crucial, and how to pick the best exercises (as well as which ones to avoid!)
A complete, step-by-step formula for laying out complete annual plans.
The best ways to manage volume and intensity week-to-week, both in and out of season.
Arguably the most thorough presentation on periodization, EVER.
Specific case studies that break down how to put together all the pieces of a training program, including speed, power, strength and conditioning.
How to develop, grow and evolve into the best coach you can become (plus how to build the culture within your team or facility).
What Real Coaches Had to Say
About the Elite Athletic Development 2.0 Seminar...
As you can see, this event is truly one of a kind.
Weï¿½re blessed to have some amazing attendees in our seminars ï¿½ coaches who are serious about getting better, and taking their skills to the next level.
But before I get into more about how you can personally access these recordings, I think it would be a good idea to give you a little more info on who Joe and I are.
Joe Kenn, MA, CSCS*D RSCC*E MSCC SCCC YFS1 PN1
A 25 year coaching veteran on the High School, College, and Professional level, Joe Kenn is the most decorated strength and conditioning coach in the history of the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA).
Kenn most recently was awarded the inaugural Professional Strength and Conditioning Coach of the Year award from the NSCA. Kenn also won the College Strength and Conditioning Coach of the Year award in 2002 making him the only coach to have won both awards.
Joe Kenn currently is the Strength & Conditioning Coach of the Carolina Panthers.
Mike Robertson, MS, CSCS, USAW
Mike Robertson is the President of Robertson Training Systems and the co-owner of Indianapolis Fitness and Sports Training (I-FAST) in Indianapolis, Indiana. Mike has made a name for himself as one of the premier performance coaches in the world, helping clients and athletes from all walks of life achieve their physique and sports performance goals.
Mike has focused his coaching in recent years on elite and professional athletes. In that time he has coached professional athletes from virtually every major professional sport, including all-stars in both the NBA and MLS. He is also a highly sought-after consultant and resource for numerous high school, collegiate and professional teams, and an internationally acclaimed writer and speaker on the topics of athletic development and human performance.
https://novafile.com/gud7w0ns223f/(iFitness) Mike Robertson - Elite Athlete Development 2-G_P@FB.part1.rar
https://novafile.com/t8e402wjntlz/(iFitness) Mike Robertson - Elite Athlete Development 2-G_P@FB.part2.rar
https://novafile.com/9i168btriv15/(iFitness) Mike Robertson - Elite Athlete Development 2-G_P@FB.part3.rar
https://novafile.com/gzwaznal6llr/(iFitness) Mike Robertson - Elite Athlete Development 2-G_P@FB.part4.rar
https://novafile.com/hsg9u8zxbd3d/(iFitness) Mike Robertson - Elite Athlete Development 2-G_P@FB.part5.rar
https://novafile.com/07ty90di98fa/(iFitness) Mike Robertson - Elite Athlete Development 2-G_P@FB.part6.rar
Extract the archives with Winrar 5
- Ebooks list page : 31908
- 2019-03-13Yous - Apex eCommerce 2019 (Elite eCommerce Development - Print on Demand)
- 2019-01-24Mike Robertson And Eric Cressey - Magnificent Mobility
- 2019-01-03Mike Robertson And Eric Cressey - Magnificent Mobility
- 2018-12-14Mike Robertson And Eric Cressey - Magnificent Mobility
- 2018-12-03Mike Robertson And Eric Cressey - Magnificent Mobility
- 2018-11-30Mike Robertson And Eric Cressey - Magnificent Mobility
- 2018-11-07The Healthy Former Athlete Nutrition and Fitness Advice for the Transition from Elite Athlete to Nor...
- 2018-11-06The Healthy Former Athlete: Nutrition and Fitness Advice for the Transition from Elite Athlete to Normal Human
- 2018-05-09Coaching Better Every Season A Year-round System for Athlete Development and Program Success
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Mike Robertson & Bill Hartman - The 2008 Indianapolis Performance Enhancement Seminar
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Long-Term Athlete Development
- 2013-04-25Eric Cressey and Mike Robertson - Magnificent Mobility - Effective Dynamic Stretching [AVI]
- 2012-12-18Mike Robertson & Bill Hartman - The 2008 Indianapolis Performance Enhancement Seminar
- 2012-10-12Mike Robertson & Bill Hartman - The 2008 Indianapolis Performance Enhancement Seminar
- 2012-10-10â€‹Mike Robertson & Bill Hartman - The 2008 Indianapolis Performance Enhancement Seminar
- 2012-10-06Mike Robertson & Bill Hartman - The 2008 Indianapolis Performance Enhancement Seminar
- 2012-09-25Complete Core Fitness by Mike Robertson
- 2012-05-13Complete Core Fitness by Mike Robertson â†“
- 2012-05-11Complete Core Fitness by Mike Robertson â†“
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.