Posted on 2020-07-02, by nokia241186.
Minitab Complete Course From Beginner to Advanced Part 1 / 2
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 55 lectures (3 hour, 9 mins) | Size: 1.27 GB
Master Minitab Software with Theory, Examples and Case Studies
What you'll learn
Types of Data (Attribute, Variable, Count etc.)
How to Description different types of charts in Minitab (Bar Chart, Pareto, Pie Diagrams, Histograms, Dot Description, Individual Value Description, Time series Description etc.) Box Description
Descriptive Statistics in Minitab (Mean, Median, Range, Standard Deviation and Variance)
Inferential Statistics (1 sample t test, 2 sample t test, paired t test, 2 variance, 1 proportion test, 2 proportion test and chi-square test)
Central Limit Theorem
Normal Distribution and Normal Distribution Probability
Type I and Type II errors
Statistical Process Control Charts (X bar, R, S, I, MR, C, U, P, NP charts)
Minitab Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma
Course Completion Certificate
Cp Cpk Pp Ppk Sigma Level
Minitab Software which you can the official website from Minitab, where you can get 30 days free trail
Open-mindedness and willingness to learn
In this course we have 6 different sections.
In Section 1 we have introduction where we will look at Agenda of course.
Next In section 2 we have graphical Analysis where we will look at different types of data types, different types of graphs with both theoretical concepts and how to Description those graphs using a hypothetical data sets.
Next in In Section 3 we will look at descriptive statistics. In this section we will look at what is mean, median, range, variance and standard deviation with formulas, once theoretical concepts are understood then we will look at how to calculate descriptive statistics in Minitab.
Next in section 4, we will look at inferential statistics. In this section we will look at concepts like inferential statistics, what is meant by random sampling, sampling distribution, central limit theorem and t-distribution introduction concepts.
Next in section 5, we will look at hypothesis testing, in this section we will look at concepts like confidence intervals, hypothesis testing, null hypothesis, alternate hypothesis, type I and type II errors and we will look at hypothesis tests like, 1 sample t-test, 2 sample t-test, 2 variance test, paired t test, 1 proportion test, 2 proportion test, chi-square test etc.
Next in section 6, we will look at statistical process control charts. In this section we will look at horizontal lines in control charts like mean, upper control limit, lower control limit, and we will look at the pre-requisites for a process to be a stable process.
Sections 7 to 10 are discussed in part 2 of this Minitab complete course from beginner to advanced part 2 / 2.
Who this course is for:
The ideal student for this course is anyone who wants to learn and understand data analysis using Minitab or a professional who wants to expand on their current skills. There are no requirements necessary to enroll. I only ask to come open-minded and ready to learn.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44020
- 2020-07-02Minitab Complete Course from Beginner to Advanced Part 2 / 2
- 2020-06-27Minitab Complete Course from Beginner to Advanced Part 2 - 2
- 2020-06-26Minitab Complete Course From Beginner to Advanced Part 1 - 2
- 2019-12-22Udemy - The Complete jQuery Course; From Beginner To Advanced! [Last updated 6-2018]
- 2019-08-18Udemy - The Complete jQuery Course: From Beginner To Advanced!
- 2019-08-18The Complete iMovie Course - from Beginner to Advanced 2019!
- 2019-08-17The Complete iMovie Course - from Beginner to Advanced 2019!
- 2019-08-15The Complete jQuery Course From Beginner To Advanced!
- 2019-02-04THE COMPLETE SASS AND SCSS COURSE FROM BEGINNER TO ADVANCED TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2018-05-29Packt Publishing - The Complete Sass & SCSS Course - From Beginner to Advanced
- 2018-05-29Packt Publishing - The Complete jQuery Course - From Beginner To Advanced
- 2018-02-08Packt Publishing The Complete Jquery Course From Beginner To Advanced
- 2018-02-08Packt Publishing The Complete Sass & Scss Course From Beginner To Advanced
- 2017-11-17The Complete Sass & SCSS Course: From Beginner to Advanced
- 2016-06-12The Complete jQuery Course From Beginner To Advanced
- 2019-12-11The Ultimate Pencil drawing Course From Beginner to Advanced
- 2019-04-14SAP2000 Complete Course: From Beginner To Pro
- 2018-02-08Packt Publishing Ultimate Css Grid Course - From Beginner To Advanced
- 2017-12-03Ultimate CSS Grid Course - From Beginner to Advanced
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.