Posted on 2020-06-28, by 0nelovee.
English | ISBN: 9813290048 | 2020 | 510 pages | EPUB, PDF | 36 MB + 10 MB
The book deals with basic cellular and molecular mechanisms associated with aging. It comprehensively describes the important genetic, epigenetic, biochemical and metabolic regulations during aging, as well as some important age-related diseases.The book is divided into four major sections for easy understanding. It takes the readers through the various aspects of aging in a story-like manner. Certain interventions for healthy aging such as dietary restriction, regular exercise and maintaining a balanced and peaceful life-style are also suggested by the experts. The book would be a companion for both beginners, as well as established researchers in the field. It would be useful for science education, research, clinical approach and policy making.
- Ebooks list page : 43995
- 2020-12-09Bonding through Code Theoretical Models for Molecules and Materials
- 2020-11-30Bonding through Code: Theoretical Models for Molecules and Materials
- 2020-01-23SUMO Regulation of Cellular Processes (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology) Ed 2
- 2019-05-06High-Intensity X-rays - Interaction with Matter Processes in Plasmas, Clusters, Molecules and Solids
- 2019-02-28Brain Aging Models, Methods, and Mechanisms
- 2019-02-21Brain Aging Models, Methods, and Mechanisms
- 2019-01-31Brain Aging Models, Methods, and Mechanisms
- 2018-04-22SUMO Regulation of Cellular Processes (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology) 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Analytical Modeling of Solute Transport in Groundwater: Using Models to Understand the Effect of Natural Processes on Contaminant Fate and Transport
- 2018-01-24[PDF] SUMO Regulation of Cellular Processes (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Molecules and Models: The molecular structures of main group element compounds
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Failure Mechanisms of Advanced Welding Processes (Woodhead Publishing Series in Welding and Other Joining Technologies)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Environmental Engineering and Activated Sludge Processes: Models, Methodologies, and Applications
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Brain Aging: Models, Methods, and Mechanisms (CRC Frontiers in Neuroscience)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Cells: Molecules and Mechanisms
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Angiogenesis and Vascularisation: Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms in Health and Diseases - Removed
- 2017-12-21[PDF] 'DNA Replication and Related Cellular Processes' ed. by Jelena Kusic-Tisma
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Models of Massive Parallelism: Analysis of Cellular Automata and Neural Networks (Texts in Theoretical Computer Science. An EATCS Series) - Removed
- 2017-10-29[Share-2017] Brain Aging - Models, Methods and Mechanisms - D. Riddle (CRC, 2007)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.