Posted on 2014-03-15. By anonymous.
William W. Parson - Modern Optical Spectroscopy: With Exercises and Examples from Biophysics and Biochemistry
Published: 2006-12-12 | ISBN: 354037535X | PDF | 530 pages | 13 MB
This textbook offers clear explanations of the theory of optical spectroscopic phenomena and shows how these ideas are used in modern molecular and cellular biophysics and biochemistry. The topics covered include electronic and vibrational absorption, fluorescence, resonance energy transfer, exciton interactions, circular dichroism, coherence and dephasing, ultrafast pump-probe and photon-echo spectroscopy, single-molecule and fluorescence-correlation spectroscopy, Raman scattering, and multiphoton absorption.
The explanations are based on time-dependent quantum mechanics and are sufficiently thorough and detailed to be useful for both students and researchers. With the clear, thoroughly illustrated explanations that begin from first principles, the text will also be accessible to readers with little prior training in quantum mechanics. Extra details and highlights are featured in special boxes throughout the text. A helpful exercises section has been included to this new student edition.
No Other Mirrors, Please!
- Ebooks list page : 25525
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Modern Optical Spectroscopy: With Exercises and Examples from Biophysics and Biochemistry (2nd edition)
- 2020-04-28Algebra 1 Workbook: The Self-Teaching Guide and Practice Workbook with Exercises and Related Explained Solution. You Will Get and Improve Your Algebra 1 Skills and Knowledge from A to Z
- 2011-08-14Practical letter-writing, with exercises and worked examples
- 2010-10-14Practical letter-writing, with exercises and worked examples
- 2020-03-01Mastering C#:: The Ultimate Beginner’s And Intermediate’s Guide to Learn C# Programming In One Day with Exercises and Quizzes, A Step by Step Guide (Effective Computer Programming Languages)
- 2019-12-15Python Advanced Programming: The guide to learn pyhton programming. Reference with exercises and samples about dynamical programming, multithreading, multiprocessing, debugging, testing and more.
- 2019-11-25The Python Workbook: A Brief Introduction with Exercises and Solutions (Texts in Computer Science) Ed 2
- 2019-07-11The Python Workbook A Brief Introduction with Exercises and Solutions Ed 2
- 2019-01-24SQL Comprehensive Beginners Guide to SQL Programming with Exercises and Case Studies
- 2019-01-15Photo-Thermal Spectroscopy with Plasmonic and Rare-Earth Doped (Nano)Materials Basic Principles and
- 2019-01-11SQL Comprehensive Beginners Guide to SQL Programming with Exercises and Case Studies
- 2019-01-10Build modern responsive websites with HTML5 and CSS3
- 2019-01-09Photo-Thermal Spectroscopy with Plasmonic and Rare-Earth Doped (Nano)Materials Basic Principles a...
- 2019-01-06Build modern responsive websites with HTML5 and CSS3
- 2018-12-30Build modern responsive websites with HTML5 and CSS3
- 2018-12-28SQL Comprehensive Beginners Guide to SQL Programming with Exercises and Case Studies
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Modern Web Development with HTML5 and CSS
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Learn Programming with Python by Examples from Scratch
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.