Posted on 2020-09-17, by enterprises113.
Derek Moneyburg - Moneyburg Mentoring | 22.4 GB
MONEYBERG BESTOWS UPON YOU THE BEDROCK BUSINESS PRINCIPLES THAT MADE HIM MILLIONS
REGISTER NOW FOR THE 12-WEEK ONLINE MASTERCLASS:
WEEK 1 - CLAIMING PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
Understand Why You Don't Have What You Want in Life: Receive an in depth assessment of your current situation and take responsibility for your outcomes.
- Overcome The 3 Main Reason For Failure: Proactively create action plans to make sure you avoid failure along your journey and set yourself up to flourish over the next ten weeks!
- Kill Procrastination And Kick Start Your Productivity: Outsmart your reptilian brain, overcome your procrastination addiction and finally GET SHIT DONE.
- Maximize Your High Impact Actions: Sift through the endless checklist of tasks in front of your, hone in on the high impact actions, and start moving the needle.
WEEK 2 - GOAL SETTING & BUILDING INFRASTRUCTURE
Fix Your Brain: Understand the mechanisms your brain uses to filter reality and how to hack them to make your brain work for you rather than against you.
- Recognize The Biases: Receive a comprehensive understanding and detailed analysis of the most common biases affecting your life and costing you millions of dollars.
- Break Free From Delusion: See past self-induced delusions and view your environment objectively to navigate your REAL (rather than perceived) obstacles to success.
- Create Bulletproof Mental Frameworks: Receive actionable to preventing these biases from running your life and keeping you pinned to mediocrity.
WEEK 3 - MANAGERIAL DECISION MAKING
Realize You Are Affected: Recognize that your decision making is IS MASSIVELY INFLUENCED by logical issues that prevent you from making effective decisions.
- Identify The Nine Classes: STOP CRITICAL ERRORS from repeating over and over again in your business because of your INCAPABILITY TO PROPERLY ANALYZE THE SITUATION.
- Make Effective Decisions: Apply a methodology to make coherently make decisions with confidence knowing you will never again be the point of failure in your organization.
- Eliminate Your Blindspots: Eliminate the blindspots pin you to a subpar income well below your worth and unleash a lifestyle of financial self-reliance and control.
WEEK 4 - SURVIVING THE BUSINESS CYCLES
- Dominating Your Niche: Identify the nuances in your industry and tailor your plan around them to rise quickly and deliver a knockout blow to your competition.
- Hurdle Barriers To Entry: Hurdle any and all barriers to entry that would hold your business back and prevent expansion and market domination by you and your firm.
- Maximize Economic Expansions: MAKE THE ABSOLUTE MOST of a thriving economy instead of sitting by idly and watching others make out like bandits.
- Become Recession Proof: Aggressively acquire marketshare during recessions while your competition is desperately treading water trying to survive.
WEEK 5 - SHIELDING YOURSELF FROM RISK
Maximize Your Upside: Tap into the MASSIVE UPSIDE POTENTIAL that comes with risk while simultaneously protecting yourself from the downside.
- Shield Yourself From Systematic And Unsystematic Risk: Become the first in your industry to fully comprehend all types of risk and have ready to go action plans in place.
- Analyze Your Opportunity Cost: Rank the many opportunities in front of you and execute violently wasting no time overthinking and letting victory slide away.
- Fortify Your Corporate Structure: Build a structure that fills in its own cracks as it grows so that problems don't scale up with you and you business.
WEEK 6 - COMMUNICATING YOUR VALUE
Communicate REAL Value: Kill your faulty communication habits and instead leverage your skills to start getting exactly what you want in all situations.
- Anchor Your Value High: Anchor your value high and get pulled towards your destiny and avoid the frustration that comes with making slow, menial progress.
- Cultivate Relationship Value: Start networking effectively by building genuine connections and creating lifelong allies to that will help multiply your net worth.
- Create Massive Consumer Surplus: Convert your intangible value into mountains of consumer surplus and become absolutely irresistible to your prospects and clients.
WEEK 7 - MASTER YOUR MARKETING
Manage Your Frame: Stop leaving unanswered questions in your prospect's mind and instead ingrain a crystal clear image of exactly what you and your brand stand for.
- Establish Unbreakable Positioning: Conquer your own space in the market instead of being a helpless victim to the ruthless forces of the business environment.
- Dive Deep Into Human Emotions: Develop a deep cognizance of what makes us tick and develop a better solution for your prospect's problems that satisfies all their needs.
- Skyrocket Your Sales: Better communicate the oodles of consumer surplus you are already providing to your prospect and add jet fuel to your sales cycle.
WEEK 8 - NEGOTIATING FOR EVERYTHING YOU WANT
Polish Your External Communication: Craft win/win opportunities that potential allies and mentors wouldn't think of walking away from.
- Start From A Position Of Power: Walk into the negotiation knowing your BATNA and the exact steps you need to take to get to a winning solution.
- Negotiate Like A Grizzled Pro: Cut years off your learning curve, eliminate beginner mistakes, and negotiate like you have decades of experience!
- Grow The Pie: Craft value-packed offers and frame them properly so your prospect easily sees you as an avalanche of value heading right for them.
WEEK 9 BONUS WEEK - GETTING A GRIP ON YOUR FINANCES
Create Airtight Financial Accounting Processes: Proactively create systems to manage cashflow and ensure all expenses are covered in the short term to scale efficiently.
- Diagnose Problems Early On: Find problems in your company like an experienced doctor finds disease and remove them conclusively to prevent snowballing.
- Master Your Balance Sheet: Be able to assess your company's financial health in a matter of minutes to eliminate all doubt and anxiety you may have.
- Leverage Intelligently: Never again take out a toxic lean that leaves you at the mercy of a creditor that inevitably stunts all your exciting and lucrative projects.
WEEK 10 BONUS WEEK - LEADING YOUR TEAM TO VICTORY
- Become The Leader Your Team Needs: Learn how to build a team of effective executors who work together seamlessly.
- Elicit Massive Buy-In: Create a team that holds itself accountable and works around the clock to make your vision a reality.
- Attract And Retain Top Talent: Attract the best possible talent and train them to chase down your common goals with relentless efficiency and a positive attitude.
- Build Strategic Alliances: Attract the key players in your industry to help you build bulletproof alliances and fortify your position at the top of your market for decades to come!
Download Via Rapidgator
Download Via UploadGig
Download Via Nitroflare
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !
- Ebooks list page : 44600
- 2020-09-17Moneyburg Mentoring with Derek Moneyburg
- 2020-09-17Derek Moneyburg – Moneyburg Mentoring
- 2012-04-22Cardiovascular Pediatric Critical Illness and Injury by Derek S. Wheeler
- 2012-03-16Analysis and Interpretation in the Exact Sciences: Essays in Honour of William Demopoulos (The Western Ontario Series in Philosophy of Science) By Melanie Frappier (Editor), Derek Brown (Editor), Robert DiSalle (Editor)
- 2012-02-22Chroma: A Book of Color - Derek Jarman
- 2012-02-20Dmitri Shostakovich Catalogue: The First Hundred Years and Beyond - Derek C. Hulme
- 2012-02-12An Introduction to Star Formation - Derek Ward-Thompson
- 2012-02-12The Theatre of Aphra Behn - Derek Hughes
- 2012-02-11Toward a Containment Strategy for Smallpox Bioterror: An Individual-Based Computational Approach - Derek A. T. Cummings
- 2012-02-08Dmitri Shostakovich Catalogue: The First Hundred Years and Beyond - Derek C. Hulme
- 2012-02-05A Course in Linear Algebra With Applications - Derek J. S. Robinson
- 2012-01-26Injectable Fillers: Principles and Practice - Derek Jones
- 2012-01-25Green History: A Reader in Environmental Literature, Philosophy and Politics - Derek Wall
- 2012-01-19He Died with His Eyes Open - Derek Raymond
- 2012-01-19Introduction to Building (Mitchell's Building Series) - Derek Osbourn
- 2012-01-19A Myofascial Approach to Thai Massage: East meets West - Howard Derek Evans MA PgDip
- 2012-01-17Managing Built Heritage - Derek Worthing
- 2012-01-16The Pyramid Builder's Handbook - Derek Hitchins
- 2012-01-15American Multiculturalism after 9/11: Transatlantic Perspectives (Amsterdam University Press – American Studies) - Derek Rubin
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.