Posted on 2020-01-09, updated at 2020-01-19, by books_lover.
In this new study of personal relationships within the British (including Canadian) Command in 21st Army Group during the campaign in North-West Europe from 1944 to 1945, Malcolm Pill considers the scope and depth of these relationships, ranging from those of the Secretary of State for War to the Corps Commanders. Sir Bernard Montgomery is central to this story. Montgomery: Friends Within, Foes Without explores the commander’s great success in the management of his multinational team, with a particular focus on his great skill with the written word. His competent leadership is contrasted with the hostility created and lack of success achieved with those outside his team. In shining a light on the importance of personal relationships to the success of Britain’s last major campaign as a great power, and assessing the post-war consequences for those involved, this book offers an alternative human view of life during World War II.
- Ebooks list page : 42372
- 2020-01-19Montgomery: Friends Within, Foes Without: Relationships In and Around 21st Army Group
- 2019-12-17ISO 9001 and Lean: Friends, Not Foes, For Providing Efficiency and Customer Value
- 2019-12-08The Battle of Korsun-Cherkassy: The Encirclement and Breakout of Army Group South, 1944 (Die Wehrmacht im Kampf)
- 2019-11-02The Battle of Korsun-Cherkassy: The Encirclement and Breakout of Army Group South, 1944
- 2019-03-07Safety Factors and Reliability Friends or Foes
- 2018-06-07Feminism and the Politics of Childhood Friends or Foes
- 2018-05-15Feminism and the Politics of Childhood: Friends or Foes?
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Saudi Arabia and Iran: Friends or Foes?
- 2017-10-09[PDF] The Pity of War: England and Germany, Bitter Friends, Beloved Foes [German]
- 2017-09-11Mark Skousen Vienna And Chicago, Friends Or Foes A Tale Of Two Schools Of Free Market Economics
- 2013-04-25Science and Faith - Friends of Foes.pdf
- 2011-11-12Science And Faith Friends Or Foes
- 2020-01-14A Land Without Borders: My Journey Around East Jerusalem and the West Bank
- 2019-12-13People Styles at Work... .And Beyond Making Bad Relationships Good and Good Relationships Better
- 2019-10-29Judaism Without Jews Philosemitism and Christian Polemic in Early Modern England
- 2019-10-21The Secret Law of the Magnet. Relationships, Sex and Money
- 2019-09-27The Secret Law of the Magnet. Relationships, Sex and Money
- 2019-09-07Possum Living How to Live Well without a Job and With (Almost) No Money
- 2019-07-18&*(Pleasing) - Why You Should Read Humble Leadership: The Power of Relationships, Openness, and Trust by Edgar H. Schein Online or Download [`EPUB `MOBI `PDF]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.