File Size: 56.6 MB
Check out Movavi Video
Editor for Mac - it takes only a few minutes to master. Movavi's movie
maker for Mac has everything you need for quick and efficient home movie
editing and photo slideshow creation. Just import your videos and
photos into the program, magically improve video quality, apply filters,
add titles, animated fades and music - and you're good to go! Simple
controls and an intuitive interface guarantee a short learning curve and
tons of creative fun.
Meet Video Editor
Movavi for Mac - a superfast streamlined app for easy video editing on
Mac. Try it out and see how easily you can create polished home videos
and photo slideshows. It takes just five easy steps:
1. Upload video clips and photos: use any popular video or image format, import all files from the folder of your choice.
2. Edit and enhance
your footage: cut, rotate, and crop video, delete unwanted segments,
improve video quality, fix shaky and vertically shot videos.
3. Add music: import
your own audio files in almost any format or choose from pre-installed
selections. Add stylish titles and callouts, enhance the flow with
4. Experiment with filters: apply creative effects including Old Movie, Flying Objects, Pop Art and many more.
5. Export your movie: use a wide range of built-in presets optimized for regular playback, mobile viewing, and sharing online.
- Video Editor Movavi
lets you manage your project intuitively: set the aspect ratio before
you start or change it on the go if you need to; both widescreen and
standard 4:3 options are available.
- Import video files
in AVI, MPEG-4, WMV, MOV, DivX, FLV, MKV, and other formats and edit
them on the convenient timeline: cut and trim, rotate the footage to any
angle and crop at the same time.
- Enhance video quality in one click: adjust colors and smooth out shaky footage.
- Use the Slideshow
Wizard to create a colorful photo presentation in just 3 steps: add the
photos in a single folder, choose a transition style and sync the slides
to your uploaded music. Video Editor Movavi supports most common image
formats, including JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, and many more.
- Add captions to your video or slideshow: choose from a variety of fonts and styles, create animated titles.
- Use 160+ filters and
special effects to make your movies unforgettable. Use Hollywood-style
effects like Chroma Key, Slow Motion, Reverse, and Freeze-frame.
- Adding a soundtrack
to your project is a breeze! Simply import the music and other audio you
want to include in MP3, AAC, FLAC, or other popular formats, or choose a
music theme that works for your visuals. Trim and cut audio files, mute
sound and add sound effects. Enhance audio quality using Equalizer and
Normalizer, eliminate background noise with Noise Removal.
Choose Video Editor Movavi if you want to:
- Cut, rotate, reverse or enhance your video on the timeline
- Liven up your footage with animated transitions
- Add creative titles to your movie
- Add a soundtrack in any popular audio format or choose one of the available music themes
- Edit audio files that you've added to the project
- Create unique soundtracks by applying various audio effects
- Capture video from webcams, camcorders, and VHS cassettes
- Use demo video clips from the VideoBlocks website
- Remove motion distortion with the video stabilization tool
- Create colorful slideshows with music and fades
- Experiment with Chroma Key, Picture-in-Picture and other effects
- Export videos in most popular formats
- Tweak your projects for mobile viewing on iPad, iPhone, iPod, and other devices
- Prepare your videos for uploading on Facebook, YouTube or other websites
Improved Highlight and Conceal tool: pixelation and feathering settings, ability to create multiple masks and add outlines
Undo and Redo buttons added to the toolbar
titles, and callouts now have context menus: apply one filter to all
clips on the Timeline with one click, add titles and callouts to a
Project files can now be opened via drag and drop
Titles and callouts can be added to a clip by dragging the relevant icon to the player window
Callouts no longer have fade-in and fade-out effects
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.0 or later
Download From Uploadgig
Download From Rapidgator