Posted on 2014-05-03. By anonymous.
Unabridged edition 2009 | 13 hours and 42 mins | ISBN: 1400110610 | MP3 64 kbps | 395 MB
The fate of Brooke Astor, the endearing philanthropist with the storied name, has generated worldwide headlines since her grandson Philip sued his father, Anthony Marshall, in 2006, alleging mistreatment of Brooke. Shortly after her death in 2007, Anthony was indicted on charges of looting her estate.
New York journalist Meryl Gordon has interviewed not only the elite of Mrs. Astor's social circle but also the large staff who cared for her during her declining years. The result is the behind-the-headlines story of the Astor empireâ€™s unraveling, filled with never-before-reported scenes. This powerful, poignant saga takes the reader inside the gilded gates of an American dynasty to tell of three generationsâ€™ worth of longing and missed opportunities and is filled with secrets of the sort that have engaged Americans from the era of Edith Wharton to the more recent days of Truman Capote. Even in this territory of privilege, no riches can put things right once theyâ€™ve been torn asunder. Mrs. Astor Regrets is an American epic of the bonds of money, morality, and social position.
- Ebooks list page : 26622
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Mrs. Astor Regrets: The Hidden Betrayals of a Family Beyond Reproach [Audiobook]
- 2012-05-21U-boat War Patrol: The Hidden Photographic Diary of U564
- 2019-01-31What Would Mrs. Astor Do The Essential Guide to the Manners and Mores of the Gilded Age
- 2019-01-12What Would Mrs. Astor Do The Essential Guide to the Manners and Mores of the Gilded Age
- 2014-05-06Meryl Gorden - Mrs. Astor Regrets
- 2018-06-05Slave The Hidden Truth About Your Identity in Christ [Audiobook]
- 2018-06-05Cure Your Child with Food The Hidden Connection Between Nutrition and Childhood Ailments [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-11[PDF] The Social Animal: The Hidden Sources of Love, Character, and Achievement [AudioBook]
- 2013-04-09The Ascent of George Washington: The Hidden Political Genius of an American Icon (Audiobook)
- 2013-04-08The Ascent of George Washington: The Hidden Political Genius of an American Icon (Audiobook)
- 2011-09-02The Social Animal: The Hidden Sources of Love, Character, and Achievement [Audiobook]
- 2011-08-30The Social Animal: The Hidden Sources of Love, Character, and Achievement [Audiobook]
- 2011-08-10The Social Animal: The Hidden Sources of Love, Character, and Achievement (Audiobook)
- 2012-01-22Sepher Sapphires: A Treatise on Gematria – ‘The Magical Language’ – Volume 1 - Wade Coleman
- 2012-01-20Occult Fundamentals and Spiritual Unfoldment, Vol. 1: The Early Writings - Paul Foster Case
- 2012-01-20Esoteric Secrets of Meditation and Magic - Volume 2: The Early Writings - Paul Foster Case
- 2012-01-03Esoteric Secrets of Meditation and Magic – Volume 2: The Early Writings - Paul Foster Case
- 2011-12-30The Hidden Sense: Synesthesia in Art and Science (Leonardo Book Series) - Cretien Van Van Campen - Removed
- 2011-12-23A Secret Gift: How One Man's Kindness--and a Trove of Letters--Revealed the Hidden History of the Great Depression - Ted Gup - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.