Posted on 2014-03-10. By anonymous.
Elena L. Grigorenko - Multicultural Psychoeducational Assessment
Published: 2009-04-13 | ISBN: 0826101011 | PDF | 536 pages | 3 MB
This volume provides a thorough and provocative examination of how different cultures measure intelligence and skill, why they use the tools they use, and how their assessment methods are changing in the globalizing world.
The contributors discuss the extent to which methods of assessment are limited and culture-bound. These methods must be revised and adapted to become relevant to foreign cultures. To this end, this book uses theoretical models and empirical studies to explore the use and validity of standardized tests, language and literacy tests, job interviews, and other methods of assessment across various cultures from both developed and developing countries.
Key topics include:
National and international standards and guidelines for test development and use
Limitations of Western assessment tools for populations in the developing world
The challenges of measuring abilities and competencies in Hispanics/Latinos
Developing and adapting language and literacy assessments in Arabic-speaking countries
Assessing competencies in reading and mathematics in Zambian children
No Other Mirrors, Please!
- Ebooks list page : 25461
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Multicultural Psychoeducational Assessment
- 2010-02-04Multicultural Psychoeducational Assessment
- 2020-05-04Psychoeducational Assessment and Report Writing
- 2018-10-18Cambridge IELTS 10 Student's Book with Answers Authentic Examination Papers from Cambridge English Language Assessment (Repost
- 2018-08-26Cambridge IELTS 10 Student's Book with Answers Authentic Examination Papers from Cambridge English Language Assessment (Repost
- 2018-06-21Psychological and Psychoeducational Assessment of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children and Adolescents
- 2018-06-11Psychological and Psychoeducational Assessment of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children and Adolescents
- 2018-03-20Psychological and Psychoeducational Assessment of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children and Adolescents
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The Psychoeducational Assessment of Preschool Children
- 2014-06-15Discussion-Based Online Teaching to Enhance Student Learning: Theory, Practice and Assessment (repost)
- 2014-05-27Background and Future Prospects in Life Cycle Assessment [Repost]
- 2014-05-26Sleepiness and Human Impact Assessment [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-05-18Structural Performance: Probability-Based Assessment (repost)
- 2014-04-29Software Cost Estimation, Benchmarking, and Risk Assessment (repost) - Removed
- 2014-04-18Solar Energy Forecasting and Resource Assessment (repost)
- 2014-04-07Essentials of KABC-II Assessment [Repost]
- 2014-04-04Singularity Hypotheses: A Scientific and Philosophical Assessment [Repost]
- 2014-03-28Singularity Hypotheses: A Scientific and Philosophical Assessment [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-03-22Essentials of Neuropsychological Assessment (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.