Posted on 2021-12-13, by book24h.
English | ASIN: B09GL114V5 | 2021 | 4 hours and 25 minutes |MP3|M4B | 121 MB
What are you willing to lose for a connected life? Digital detox expert Tanya Goodin explores the cost that our digital life inflicts on our offline existence, and offers a toolkit to anyone who has lost their way. Whether you are dealing with a partner who is mindlessly scrolling rather than listening to you (phubbing), flooding social media with your child's image (sharenting), or panicking whenever you misplace your phone (nomophobia), learn how to recognise and label harmful habits- both of yourself and others - and find actionable answers in this book. The collision of our online and offline worlds has left us more dependent on technology than ever before, and even more desperate to log off. My Brain Has Too Many Tabs Open is your key to finding digital balance and addressing strange new social norms.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 50588
- 2022-04-01My Brain Has Too Many Tabs Open How to Untangle Our Relationship with Tech by Tanya Goodin
- 2021-11-16My Brain Has Too Many Tabs Open How To Untangle Our Relationship With Tech
- 2021-09-29My Brain Has Too Many Tabs Open
- 2020-12-19Don't Push Too Many Trolleys And Other Tips from Navigating Life and Business [Audiobook]
- 2013-03-22Broken Open How Difficult Times Can Help Us Grow(Audiobook)
- 2013-03-22Broken Open: How Difficult Times Can Help Us Grow (Audiobook)
- 2022-06-25Tragic Consequences The Price America Is Paying for Rejecting God and How to Reclaim Our Culture for Christ (Audiobook)
- 2022-03-22The Minimalist Entrepreneur How Great Founders Do More with Less [Audiobook]
- 2021-12-13The Loudest Guest How to Change and Control Your Relationship with Fear [Audiobook]
- 2021-12-13Your Brain's Not Broken Strategies for Navigating Your Emotions and Life with ADHD [Audiobook]
- 2021-09-24Your Brain's Not Broken Strategies for Navigating Your Emotions and Life with ADHD [Audiobook]
- 2021-04-14Corporatizing American Health Care: How We Lost Our Health Care System [Audiobook]
- 2020-09-13Eating Mindfully: How to End Mindless Eating and Enjoy a Balanced Relationship with Food [Audiobook]
- 2019-12-17It's Not You, It's Me: How to Heal Your Relationship with Yourself and Others
- 2017-11-29[PDF] The Mindful Diet: How to Transform Your Relationship with Food for Lasting Weight Loss and Vibrant Health
- 2014-05-17The Knowledge: How to Rebuild Our World from Scratch (Audiobook)
- 2014-05-15The Knowledge: How to Rebuild Our World from Scratch (Audiobook)
- 2013-02-10The God Virus: How Religion Infects Our Lives and Culture (Audiobook)
- 2011-08-14The Invisible Presence: How a Manâ€™s Relationship with His Mother Affects All His Relationships with Women
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.