Posted on 2019-01-08, by fubber.
My Full Workflow From Shoot to Retouch 2015
The Definitive Lightroom & Photoshop Workflow for 2015
In this training course I will take you with me on a trip to Paris and I show you my full workflow, from shooting and photo selection to camera settings and then I will take you to my studio where I retouch the photos in Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC.
I show you how to get my amazing results, from enhancing a boring photo to completely creating a Panorama all in Raw format and much, much more!
Also, you will get all my original photos from this course in raw format to follow along - itï¿½s over 40 raw files to train with!
Lesson 1: The Lake and the Composition
In this video Iï¿½m going to show you all of the different compositions I tried before I found THE photo that I liked and then I will show you the full retouching.
Lesson 2: Montmartre HDR
I will show how to use a new feature in Lightroom CC to make HDR within Lightroom to bring back drama to a nicely composed photo that has boring lights !
Lesson 3: Montmartre Sepia
In this lesson, I will show you the new Panorama option to create a composition otherwise not possible. I will show you how to add clouds and then give a pretty cool half-sepia look to the photo, a very popular look.
Lesson 4: The Louvre
In this video we will spend some time on the adventure of finding the right composition. I will then retouch a number of photos including panoramas and I will show you some shortcuts to select your photos when they where taken in a similar light.
Lesson 5: HDR Panorama all in Lightroom
Lightroom CC has a new feature that no software in the world can do; create an HDR panorama and while remaining a raw file the entire time. This is a complete revolution and you will see why in this retouching exercise.
Lesson 6: Panoramas
I will show you two more panoramas and the full retouching from A to Z to make the photos pop - only using the new Panorama option in Lightroom CC.
Lesson 7: Long Exposure and Digital Blending
The problem with long exposure is trying to get the drama of the sky and the buildings correctly exposed. I will show you my full workflow on shooting and retouching these types of long exposure photos. I will show you two ways of blending the exposure with the new HDR option in Lightroom CC and also using layers with Photoshop and a cool blending trick.
Lesson 8: The Video Game Look
In this video I will show you a way to turn your daylight photos - taken when you have nice clouds - into a cool video game look that is very popular now.
Lesson 9: Long Exposure look without a Tripod
So, you forgot your tripod and your ND filter and you want to take some long exposure photosï¿½ No problem! I will show you a trick to shoot and retouch for a very similar effect, you will be surprised at the results !
Lesson 10: The Secret of Black and White
In this final video, I will show you how to make dramatic black and white photos and a few tricks to make some great dodge and burn effects.
Contains 42 of my RAW photos (for 10 projects) to follow along with the videos.
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 2127 Kbps
Frame rate: 25.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 157 Kbps
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 38488
- 2016-10-10My Full Workflow From Shoot to Retouch 2015
- 2016-10-08My Full Workflow From Shoot to Retouch 2015
- 2016-09-08My Full Workflow From Shoot to Retouch 2015
- 2016-06-14My Full Workflow From Shoot to Retouch 2015
- 2016-05-30My Full Workflow From Shoot to Retouch 2015
- 2017-10-22[PDF] How to take a photo - my full workflow from shoot to retouch
- 2016-09-10How to take a photo - my full workflow from shoot to retouch
- 2016-08-01How to take a photo - my full workflow from shoot to retouch
- 2016-05-08How To Take A Photo My Full Workflow From Shoot To Retouch
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Light It, Shoot It, Retouch It: Learn Step by Step How to Go from Empty Studio to Finished Image (Voices That Matter)
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Light It, Shoot It, Retouch It: Learn Step by Step How to Go from Empty Studio to Finished Image (Voices That Matter)
- 2012-08-07Light It, Shoot It, Retouch It: Learn Step by Step How to Go from Empty Studio to Finished Image (Voices That Matter)
- 2011-12-02Light It, Shoot It, Retouch It Learn Step by Step How to Go from Empty Studio to Finished Image (PDF)
- 2011-11-30Light It, Shoot It, Retouch It: Learn Step by Step How to Go from Empty Studio to Finished Image
- 2019-02-15Skillshare - ANIMATING A BADGE WORKFLOW FROM ILLUSTRATOR TO AFTER EFFECTS
- 2019-02-12SkillShare-ANIMATING A BADGE WORKFLOW FROM ILLUSTRATOR TO AFTER EFFECTS
- 2019-02-05SKILLSHARE - ANIMATING A BADGE WORKFLOW FROM ILLUSTRATOR TO AFTER EFFECTS
- 2019-01-28Creating a Portfolio with Impact From Shoot Through Print
- 2019-01-28Forest Ecosystems and Environments Scaling Up from Shoot Module to Watershed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.