Posted on 2020-08-07, by books_lover.
The challenges faced by environmental scientists today are vast, complex, and multi-faceted. For instance, predicting the fate of an environmental pollutant or understanding ecosystem responses to climate change, necessitate a firm understanding of molecular structure and dynamics of environmental media as well as the components that exist and interact within this media. Furthermore, linking information obtained at the molecular-scale to ecosystem-level processes is a major pursuit of modern environmental research. As such, NMR spectroscopy and its scalability from the molecular-scale to the macroscopic-scale, is facilitating rapid growth in environmental science. In addition, the versatility of NMR spectroscopy has resulted in the development and implementation of different types of NMR techniques to examine the structure of various types of environmental samples, living and non-living, as well as the study of critical environmental processes. This comprehensive handbook is a
- Ebooks list page : 44249
- 2017-12-24[PDF] NMR Spectroscopy: A Versatile Tool for Environmental Research (eMagRes Books)
- 2016-07-04NMR Spectroscopy A Versatile Tool for Environmental Research
- 2011-11-19Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity, and the Prevention of Cancer: a Global Perspective.
- 2011-08-11Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity, and the Prevention of Cancer
- 2011-05-19Thor the Wind-raiser and the Eyrarland Image (Viking Society for Northern Research Text)
- 2019-12-22Co-patenting: An Analytic Tool for Cooperative Research and Development (Evolutionary Economics and Social Complexity Science)
- 2019-01-24Phosphorus-31 NMR Spectroscopy A Concise Introduction for the Synthetic Organic and Organometallic C - Removed
- 2019-01-10Phosphorus-31 NMR Spectroscopy A Concise Introduction for the Synthetic Organic and Organometalli...
- 2018-12-26Statistics A Tool for Social Research
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Essentials of Statistics: A Tool for Social Research
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Statistics: A Tool for Social Research
- 2017-12-19[PDF] The Essentials of Statistics: A Tool for Social Research 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Heterogeneous Catalysis: A Versatile Tool for the Synthesis of Bioactive Heterocycles
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Imaging Spectrometry a Tool for Environmental Observations (Eurocourses: Remote Sensing) - Removed
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Airborne Measurements for Environmental Research: Methods and Instruments
- 2013-12-29The Essentials of Statistics: A Tool for Social Research
- 2013-08-06Airborne Measurements for Environmental Research: Methods and Instruments
- 2013-05-31NMR Spectroscopy and its Application to Biomedical Research (repost)
- 2013-01-24The Essentials of Statistics: A Tool for Social Research (3rd edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.