Posted on 2018-06-28, by nokia241186.
Nano-scale Heat Transfer in Nanostructures: Toward Understanding and Engineering Thermal Transport (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology) by Jihong Al-Ghalith
English | 13 Mar. 2018 | ISBN: 331973881X | 92 Pages | PDF/EPUB | 5.87 MB
The book introduces modern atomistic techniques for predicting heat transfer in nanostructures, and discusses the applications of these techniques on three modern topics. The study of heat transport in screw-dislocated nanowires with low thermal conductivity in their bulk form represents the knowledge base needed for engineering thermal transport in advanced thermoelectric and electronic materials, and suggests a new route to lower thermal conductivity that could promote thermoelectricity. The study of high-temperature coating composite materials facilitates the understanding of the role played by composition and structural characterization, which is difficult to approach via experiments. And the understanding of the impact of deformations, such as bending and collapsing on thermal transport along carbon nanotubes, is important as carbon nanotubes, due to their exceptional thermal and mechanical properties, are excellent material candidates in a variety of applications, including thermal interface materials, thermal switches and composite materials.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36557
- 2011-10-01Macro- To Micro-Scale Heat Transfer: The Lagging Behavior (Chemical and Mechanical Engineering Series)
- 2011-12-28Heat Transfer - Engineering Applications
- 2011-08-12Advances in Heat Transfer: Volume 32
- 2008-08-19[request]Introduction to Thermal Sciences: Thermodynamics Fluid Dynamics Heat Transfer, 2nd Edition
- 2012-12-06Nano/Microscale Heat Transfer (Repost)
- 2012-08-02Nano/Microscale Heat Transfer - Removed
- 2011-05-21Nano Microscale Heat Transfer
- 2010-12-01Nano/Microscale Heat Transfer (repost) - Removed
- 2009-08-28Nano/Microscale Heat Transfer (McGraw-Hill Nanoscience and Technology) (ReUp)
- 2009-07-06Zhuomin Zhang - Nano/Microscale Heat Transfer (Repost)
- 2009-04-22Zhuomin Zhang - Nano/Microscale Heat Transfer
- 2019-11-25Introduction to Enhanced Heat Transfer (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- 2018-05-13Tree-Shaped Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology) - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Transient Heat Transfer (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Heat Transfer (McGraw-Hill Series in Mechanical Engineering)
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Heat Transfer Virtual Lab for Students and Engineers: Theory and Guide for Setting Up
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Heat Transfer - Theoretical Analysis, Experimental Investigations and Industrial Systems
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Mass and Heat Transfer: Analysis of Mass Contactors and Heat Exchangers (Cambridge Series in Chemical Engineering)
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Heat Transfer (McGraw-Hill Series in Mechanical Engineering) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.