Posted on 2020-06-29, by nokia241186.
Narratives and Reflections in Music Education
pdf | 6.2 MB English | Author :Tawnya D. Smith | 2020 | Springer; 1 edition
Book Description :
This volume offers chapters written by some of the most respected narrative and qualitative inquiry writers in the field of music education. The authorship and scope are international, and the chapters advance the philosophical, theoretical, and methodological bases of narrative inquiry in music education and the arts. The book contains two sections, each with a specific aim. The first is to continue and expand upon dialogue regarding narrative inquiry in music education, emphasizing how narrative involves the art of listening to and hearing others whose voices are often unheard. The chapters invite music teachers and scholars to experience and confront music education stories from multiple perspectives and worldvie, inviting an international readership to engage in critical dialogue with and about marginalized voices in music. The second section focuses on ways in which narrative might be represented beyond the printed page, such as with music, film, photography, and performative pieces. This section includes philosophical discussions about arts-based and aesthetic inquiry, as well as examples of such work.
Narratives and Reflections in Music Education :
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44008
- 2020-06-24Narratives and Reflections in Music Education
- 2020-02-26Narratives and Reflections in Music Education: Listening to Voices Seldom Heard (Landscapes: the Arts, Aesthetics, and Education)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Origins and Foundations of Music Education: Cross-Cultural Historical Studies of Music in Compulsory Schooling
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Research Perspectives: Thought and Practice in Music Education
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Patriotism and Nationalism in Music Education
- 2017-04-10[PDF] Psychological Health Effects of Musical Experiences: Theories, Studies and Reflections in Music Health Science
- 2014-06-14Psychological Health Effects of Musical Experiences: Theories, Studies and Reflections in Music Health Science - Removed
- 2014-02-12The Origins and Foundations of Music Education: Cross-Cultural Historical Studies of Music in Compulsory Schooling
- 2009-01-31Musical Knowledge: Intuition and Analysis in Music Education
- 2019-12-28Pluralism in American Music Education Research: Essays and Narratives (Landscapes: the Arts, Aesthetics, and Education)
- 2020-04-03Narratives of Hope and Grief in Higher Education
- 2020-02-25Entrepreneurial Music Education: Professional Learning in Schools and the Industry
- 2019-12-24Masculinity, Class and Music Education: Boys Performing Middle-Class Masculinities through Music (Palgrave Studies in Gender and Education)
- 2019-06-04Masculinity, Class and Music Education Boys Performing Middle-Class Masculinities ...
- 2019-01-31Policy, Experience and Change Cross-Cultural Reflections on Inclusive Education - Removed
- 2019-01-24Teaching Contested Narratives Identity, Memory and Reconciliation in Peace Education and Beyond
- 2019-01-15Policy, Experience and Change Cross-Cultural Reflections on Inclusive Education - Removed
- 2019-01-15Music Education in an Age of Virtuality and Post-Truth
- 2019-01-11Music Education in an Age of Virtuality and Post-Truth
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.