Posted on 2020-04-03, by books_lover.
This collection weaves together the personal narratives of a group of diverse scholars in academia in order to reflect on the ways that grief and hope matter for those situated within higher education. Each chapter explores a unique aspect of grief and loss, from experiencing a personal tragedy such as the loss of a loved one, to national and international grief such as campus shootings and refugee camp experiences, to experiencing racism and microaggressions as a woman of color in academia, to the implications of religious differences severing personal ties as an individual navigates research and academic studies. Unlike most resources examining grief, this collection pushes beyond notions of sorrow as solely individual, and instead situates moments of loss and hurt as ones that matter politically, academically, professionally, and personally. The editors and their authors offer pathways forward to academics, researchers, teachers, pedagogues, and thinkers who grapple with grief in a
- Ebooks list page : 43146
- 2019-12-03Critical Voices in Science Education Research: Narratives of Hope and Struggle (Cultural Studies of Science Education)
- 2011-12-29How to Design and Evaluate Research in Education
- 2011-09-07How to Design and Evaluate Research in Education (7th Edition) - Removed
- 2020-06-06Transformative Perspectives and Processes in Higher Education (Advances in Business Education and Training)
- 2020-05-23Theory and Method in Higher Education Research
- 2020-05-15Understanding the Nature of Motivation and Motivating Students through Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Springerbriefs in Education)
- 2020-04-26Globalization And Health (UK Higher Education Humanities & Social Sciences Health & So) Ed 2
- 2020-04-16African American Culture and Heritage in Higher Education Research and Practice
- 2020-04-11Inequality, Innovation and Reform in Higher Education: Challenges of Migration and Ageing Populations (Lifelong Learning Book Series (25))
- 2020-04-01International Student Mobility and Access to Higher Education (Marketing and Communication in Higher Education)
- 2020-02-09Handbook on Measurement, Assessment, and Evaluation in Higher Education Ed 2
- 2020-01-25Indigenous Pathways, Transitions and Participation in Higher Education: From Policy to Practice
- 2020-01-10MOOCs and Their Afterlives: Experiments in Scale and Access in Higher Education
- 2020-01-10New Languages and Landscapes of Higher Education
- 2019-12-14Connecting Adult Learning and Knowledge Management: Strategies for Learning and Change in Higher Education and Organizations (Knowledge Management and Organizational Learning)
- 2019-12-01Reforms, Organizational Change and Performance in Higher Education: A Comparative Account from the Nordic Countries
- 2019-11-26Sustainable Development Goals and Institutions of Higher Education (Sustainable Development Goals Series)
- 2019-11-22Time and Space in the Neoliberal University: Futures and fractures in higher education
- 2019-09-30Sustainable Development Goals and Institutions of Higher Education
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.