Posted on 2020-02-02, by winzham.
National Geographic Interactive Last Journey into Slavery
Last May, 400 years after shackled Africans first set foot in the English colony of Virginia, a team of underwater archaeologists announced that the charred, sunken remains of the Clotilda, the last known slave ship to reach U.S. shores, had been discovered near Mobile, Alabama.
In 1860—52 years after the United States had banned the import of slaves—a wealthy landowner hired the schooner and its captain to smuggle more than a hundred African captives into Alabama, a crime punishable by hanging. Once the nefarious mission was accomplished, the ship was set ablaze to destroy the evidence. The captives were the last of an estimated 307,000 Africans delivered into bondage in mainland America from the early 1600s to 1860, making the Clotilda an infamous bookend to what has long been called “America’s original sin.”
>>GET ONLY HERE<<
- Ebooks list page : 42618
- 2012-03-27Nat Geo Wild Animal Atlas: Earth's Astonishing Animals and Where They Live (National Geographic Kids)
- 2010-11-20National Geographic (all-1905-1909)
- 2010-11-20National Geographic (all-1900-1904)
- 2010-10-25National Geographic, USA, 1934, Annual Issues
- 2010-10-25National Geographic, USA, 1933, Annual Issues
- 2010-10-25National Geographic, USA, 1932, Ð³Ð¾Ð´Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð´ÑˆÐ¸Ð²ÐºÐ°
- 2012-01-21Pink Boots and a Machete: My Journey From NFL Cheerleader to National Geographic Explorer - Mireya Mayor
- 2012-01-04Pink Boots and a Machete: My Journey From NFL Cheerleader to National Geographic Explorer - Mireya Mayor
- 2012-01-01Imagined London: A Tour of the World's Greatest Fictional City (National Geographic Directions)
- 2011-12-19Pink Boots and a Machete: My Journey From NFL Cheerleader to National Geographic Explorer - Mireya Mayor
- 2011-10-21National Geographic - Taboo - Forbidden Love
- 2010-11-17National Geographic USA 1-12 (Jan-Dec) 2010 (Annual Issues)
- 2010-10-20National Geographic (all-1888-1899)
- 2009-02-18[request]The Knowledge Book: Everything You Need to Know to Get By in the 21st Century
- 2008-05-07[request]National Geographic Magazine CD 112 Years (CD-ROM)
- 2008-01-19National Geographic August 2007
- 2014-03-22National Geographic Interactive USA - May 2013
- 2014-03-18National Geographic Interactive USA - May 2013
- 2013-09-17National Geographic Interactive USA - February 2013
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.