Posted on 2019-10-18, updated at 2019-10-26, by Germany2020.
Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.1.0013 | 3.0 Gb
SCIA part of the Nemetschek Group has launched SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.1.0013. This release brings multiple workflow improvements as well as many new functionalities that will help you handle the analysis of multi-storey buildings and other civil engineering structures with minimum effort while simultaneously increasing the overall efficiency of standard day-to-day tasks.
The following issues have been fixed in SCIA Engineer 19.1:
- The new warning was added for CDD calculation in case that effective width of rib is smaller than width of the cross-section: "The linear stiffness was used for calculation, because section for calculation stiffness was not created (effective width is smaller than width of cross-section.)"
- Steel EC-EN Fire: The Critical Temperature is no longer shown in the Resistance Domain
- Concrete EN: 1st order moment in concrete design and check is calculated only when column is braced and if there are no transverse loads on the column.
- Fixed problem with displaying results for load panels with load transfer method Tributary area.
- Concrete: Fixed crash during copy of beam slab with reinforcement
- Export of orthotropic member in WallXY and Plate XY environment is fixed
- Construction stages: fixed data conflict when using structural item removal and running construction stage analysis after linear analysis or running construction stage analysis twice in a row. Also, batch analysis 'linear' and 'linear construction stages' is no longer allowed.
- Results: fixed crash in results for the SLS combination consisting only of load case(s) multiplied by zero load coefficient
- Steel connections: generation of bolt positions in anchorage plan fixed.
- IDEA Connect: Fixed an issue which caused the stored connection to be deleted when the TEMP folder was cleaned up.
- Concrete: Concrete Advanced was not available when Post processing environment was changed from ppe16 to default and back. It is fixed and Concrete Advanced can be activated in Functionalities when ppe is switched back to ppe16.
- Concrete: fixed calculation of vmin in punching design with proper γC for DIN NA.
- Design life of structure was correctly reflected in determination of crack width check limit
- Concrete: fixed rounding of bar distance of user reinforcement considered in the 2D design.
- Concrete: Correction of considering vmin in shear calculation for French NA
- Concrete: fixed missing As,min in walls under compression when statically reinforcement was not required.
- Concrete: fixed displaying of reinforcement material class of modelled reinforcement from member loaded into the Section check application.
- Composite EN: Running composite check for only SLS construction stage combination with member with openings is not causing an error anymore.
- The design of studs is neglected for negative moment regions and is based on detailing.
- Reading the curved wall placement was fixed.
- Results: fixed crash in drawing of 3D displacement for the seismic LC on surfaces
- Fix of crash of solver on corei7 CPUs.
- There was an issue in mapping of document sections which is fixed now
- Fix of crash during reinforcement check.
Reduce the time spent on your project with SCIA Engineer 19 that expands the array of possibilities for multi-storey buildings, streamlines workflows for various analysis types and increases the speed of basic operations.
SCIA Engineer 19 brings multiple workflow improvements as well as many new functionalities that will help you handle the analysis of multi-storey buildings and other civil engineering structures with minimum effort while simultaneously increasing the overall efficiency of standard day-to-day tasks.
With SCIA Engineer 19 you will deliver your projects faster thanks to the design accelerated by automation in all the design modules, improved understanding of the response to applied loads and optimisation through parametric design and integration of SCIA Engineer into any tailored solution.
- Accelerated design
Deliver accurate, economical and clearly documented design with minimum effort thanks to new functions like automated design of practical reinforcement in concrete beams, enhanced optimisation for studs in composite floors, camber in design of steel members, etc.
- Improved understanding of the structure
Have full control over your structure and understand its response using analysis of masonry walls with contact elements, integration members for shear walls or bridges, absence for simulation of constructions stages, stiffness modifiers, extended display options for results, etc.
- Optimisation with parametric design
Move your work to a next level with the parametric design capabilities of SCIA Engineer. Take the advantage of the updated XML interface or a brand-new Open API to build your own solution to deliver the most economical, eye-pleasing variant of the project fast and with minimum of manual work.
Since 1974, SCIA has been developing, distributing and supporting software products for structural engineering and the construction market. Our software is now localized in 13 languages, supports 20 national standards and is distributed in more than 50 countries, giving us a truly global reach. This allows us to efficiently serve local, regional and multi-national engineering companies and organizations on all types of projects, all over the world. SCIA is part of the Nemetschek Group.
Product: Nemetschek SCIA Engineer
Version: 2019 version 19.1.0013
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 3.0 Gb
To install SCIA Engineer it is recommended that your system meets the following requirements:
Minimum: Intel Core-i3 or AMD Ryzen 3
Advised: Intel Core-i7 or AMD Ryzen 7
Minimum: 2 GB
Advised: 16 GB, or more
Minimum: 256 MB, supporting OpenGL
Advised: 4 GB, or more
Free disk space: 5GB
Resolution: 1280 x 800 (4K Not supported)
Supported Windows OS
- Windows 2008 server 64bit
- Windows 2012 server 64bit
- Windows 7 32/64bit
- Windows 8.1 32/64bit
- Windows 10 32/64bit
SCIA Engineer 19 is compatible with: Revit 2018, Revit 2019
SCIA Engineer 19 is compatible with: Tekla Structures 2017
SCIA Engineer 19 is compatible with: Etabs 9.2
SCIA Engineer 19 is compatible with: IFC version 2x3
SCIA Engineer 19 is compatible with: SDNF version 2.0 / SDNF version 3.0
- Ebooks list page : 41558
- 2019-10-26Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.1.0013
- 2020-04-25Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.1.3030
- 2020-04-06Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.1.3030
- 2020-01-26Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.1.2030
- 2019-08-29Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.0.2018
- 2019-06-02Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.0.60 x86-x64
- 2019-06-02Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.0.60
- 2019-10-26Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.1.0013
- 2019-10-10Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.1.0013
- 2020-04-25Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.1.3030
- 2020-04-03Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.1.3030
- 2019-11-28Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.1.1023
- 2019-11-18Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.1.1023
- 2019-11-18Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.1.1023
- 2019-10-26Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.1.00103
- 2019-09-24Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.0.2018
- 2019-07-19Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.0.1219
- 2019-07-17Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.0.1219
- 2019-06-04Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.0.60
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.