Posted on 2020-04-25, by nokia241186.
Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.1.3030 | 3.0 Gb
SCIA part of the Nemetschek Group is pleased to announce the availability of SCIA Engineer 19.1 is follows in the footsteps of version 18 and focuses primarily on extending some of the recently introduced features and capabilities.
- Aluminium: The issue in which the 2nd column of table 6.4 of EN1999-1-1 was always used in case a weld (longitudinal or transverse) has been resolved. The 2nd column -is only used if a longitudinal weld is present. And the reduced properties only take into account the HAZ coming from the longitudinal welds.
- Analysis: buckling factors calculated from stability analysis was not always working in 64-bit, this has been fixed.
- Calculation: Fixed issue with empty LC in stability combination.
- Composite: he warning described in Proposed fix is appeared and calculation is aborted
- Composites: An error message was added in case the check is executed on non-prismatic members.
- Concrete EN: The crash of SCIA Engineer in concrete design 1D on BeamSlabs was fixed
- Concrete: added warning for case the user reinforcement in 2D reinforcemetn design is not considered due to reached limit spacing (> 500 mm)
- Concrete: Automatic generation of quasi-permanent combination for generated section was fixed
- Concrete: Changes for alpha-cc based on Greek NA
- Concrete: Correction of check capacity response
- Concrete: Correction of crack width in case of orthogonal mesh reinforcement
- Concrete: Design value of bending moment will be always bigger than first order moment from FEM analysis MEd>M
- Concrete: Fix of crash during running CDD for empty class
- Concrete: fixed crash in punching design due to impossibility to merge plates per floor together.
- Concrete: In 1D design executed on Result class containing both design situations (persistent and accidental) are now used proper material coefficients for each design -situations and design runs separately for each design situations. Final designed area is the extreme from both design situations.
- Concrete: In 2D crack width check. Details about v_max calculation are in detailed output - coefficients kx (NEN) and kc (NS) are visible
- Concrete: Issues with errors in checks where supports are in the nodes which are linked to more 1D members is fixed. Issue was in accessing to support properties. -First member used them and block second member from reading them
- Concrete: Issues with errors in design where supports are in the nodes which are linked to more 1D members is fixed. Issue was in accessing to support properties. First -member used them and block second member from reading them.
- Concrete: rare error when running 1D reinforcement design for ribs was solved
- Concrete: Rare issue, when Error in execution appear during 1D design on general section ribs with small length of edges is fixed
- Concrete: Rows in table in provided reinforcement library for other sections on beams respects order from picture (Upper, Side, Lower)
- Concrete: The issue with 2D reinforcement design calculation, where tensile normal stress didn't decreased shear resistance of concrete is fixed. Tensile normal stresses -now decrease shear resistance, with minimum of 0 MPa in shear resistance
- Concrete:The issue with incorrect reinforcement free bars vertical position in checks in arches is fixed. Free bars positions are now properly used in concrete checks in arches.
- Concrete:There is added message for 2D design and checks E-CS01: Construction stages cause wrong deformation results on entities that are not present in all stages
- Concrete: Warning about insufficient provided reinforcement (W6) is not shown anymore, when provided reinforcement is completely disabled
- Cross-Sections: Fixed an issue for general thin-walled sections in case the corrosion parameter is conflicting with the thickness.
- Cross-Sections: Fixed an issue in the weight calculation for Profile Library Sections in case the inputted Area deviated from the calculated Area.
- Dynamics: update the caption of relative modal masses in the calculation protocol of modal analysis in PPE v16
- Load Panels: Generation of Tributary areas is improved
- Loads: Problem with wrong values of Cp, net on parapets is fixed for wind loads
- Loads: the direction of load on leeward parapet for French NA is fixed for wind loads
- Modelling: Crash during input of surface mesh refinement on shell is fixed
- Modelling: Fixed an issue caused by parameters of type 'Nothing' which led to all parameter values being shifted for parametric cross sections
- Modelling: Progress bar for check of load in Check structure data was fixed and is correctly updated.
- OpenAPI: fixed issue with python api.
- Report: fixed crash in picture generation wizard.
- Results: fixed combinating of results on absent members for EN code combination in PPE default.
- Results: fixed displaying results on 1D sections in PPE default when 'Repeat(n)' option of sections is somehow set to zero.
- Results: fixed drawing of basic results on absent members in combination/class containing mixed of load cases with and without applied modification group.
- Results: fixed missing functionality of averaging strip and 2D sections for IBC code (caused by the obsolete NEDIM removal).
- Results: fixed presentation of contact stress results for specific envelope combination.
- SFRC: Correction of error message for punching check without longitudinal reinforcement
- Solver: Specific problem with program being stuck is fixed.
- Steel: Cached steel code checks are no longer deleted in case of nonlinear analysis after the user opens the buckling settings without changing anything.
- Steel: In the steel fire check (EC-EN) there was an issue in which the unity check in the 3D-scene did not update after modifying the fire insulation properties (it did update however in the detailled output), this has been fixed.
- Steel: the steel SLS-check was not working for a given project, this has been resolved within the software to handle that use case properly.
- Timber: an outdated formula reference for the combined bending and compression check in case of the German national annex has been updated.
SCIA Engineer is an integrated, multi-material structural analysis and design software for all kinds of structures. Its wide range of functionality makes it the ideal partner for the design of office buildings, industrial plants, bridges or any other project, all within the same easy-to-use environment.
- Full design process in one model
Powerful CAD-like modeling, advanced types of calculation, code-compliant multi-material design and customizable reports.
- Advanced generators
Typical situations can be automated with built-in or user-defined parametric templates for various geometries and powerful load generation tools.
- Comprehensive code-coverage
SCIA Engineer provides the most comprehensive implementation of Eurocodes, including National Annexes, U.S. codes and other international standards.
- Plug into any BIM workflow
Seamless exchange of models with other project stakeholders, through the powerful bi-directional links with Revit and Tekla Structures, Open BIM's IFC, or third-party plug-ins.
SCIA Engineer move the software to the next level in terms of usability, material design and interoperability. We have enhanced usability with streamlined basic operations and more automatic workflows, improved integration into BIM workflows with upgraded Revit and Tekla links, a new IFC4 interface and added new design capabilities for advanced materials and construction systems.
Since 1974, SCIA has been developing, distributing and supporting software products for structural engineering and the construction market. Our software is now localized in 13 languages, supports 20 national standards and is distributed in more than 50 countries, giving us a truly global reach. This allows us to efficiently serve local, regional and multi-national engineering companies and organizations on all types of projects, all over the world. SCIA is part of the Nemetschek Group.
Product: Nemetschek SCIA Engineer
Version: 2018 version 19.1.3030
Supported Architectures: x86
Website Home Page : www.scia.net
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 3.0 Gb
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 43382
- 2020-04-06Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.1.3030
- 2020-01-26Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.1.2030
- 2019-10-26Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.1.0013
- 2019-10-18Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.1.0013
- 2019-08-29Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.0.2018
- 2019-06-02Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.0.60 x86-x64
- 2019-06-02Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.0.60
- 2020-04-25Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.1.3030
- 2020-04-03Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.1.3030
- 2020-06-27Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019.19.1.4033
- 2020-06-22Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.1.4033 Multilingual
- 2020-06-15Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.1.4033
- 2019-11-28Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.1.1023
- 2019-11-18Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.1.1023
- 2019-11-18Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.1.1023
- 2019-10-26Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.1.00103
- 2019-10-26Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.1.0013
- 2019-10-10Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.1.0013
- 2019-09-24Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 v19.0.2018
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.