Posted on 2018-09-13, by voska89.
Networking Interoperability Between Windows and Linux
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 2 hour | Size: 929 MB
Learn how to manage users, shared resources like drives, printers in a mixed environments consisting of Windows & Linux
What Will I Learn?
Basics of interoperability challenges
Configure and Verify Windows and Linux Interoperability
User Registration And De-Registration Process
Network password Policy Management
Share hardware resources like shared drives and printers
Basic Knowledge In Windows
Basic Knowledge In Linux
Basic Understanding of Networking
Basic Understanding of Print Services
Basic Knowledge to Work In A Terminal
Technologies and modern agile practices like cloud computing, DevOps and microservices are encouraging technical teams to pick the right tool for the right job. Rather than be fanatical about a particular platform or operating system, it's more efficient and cost-effective to embrace all the tools at your disposal.
Typically, you will see some file servers or other network servers running Linux operating system whereas the knowledge workers are using Windows operating systems with Office productivity suite. These users don't care which platform the files and data are on. They need access.
Do you know what it takes to make these two operating systems work together seamlessly within the same environment?
How does a Linux user login to the system using their network credentials? How can Windows and Linux users share files? Share printers?
These are some of the fundamental problems IT administrators struggle with on a daily basis.
In this course, "Networking Masterclass: Interoperability between Windows and Linux", you will get an in-depth look at how to build bridges between your Windows and Linux systems.
This course teaches you how to deploy, configure and manage your heterogeneous environment and implement interoperability mechanisms between your Windows computers and Linux workstations.
These IT skills are in high demand, but there is no easy way to acquire this knowledge. Rather than rely on hit and trial method, this course will provide you with all the information you need to get started with your interoperability requirements.
Start-up's and technology companies pay big bucks for IT administrators with the talent to set up these elaborate networks. They demand cloud engineers and consultants manage their heterogeneous network infrastructure, and in turn, you can demand top dollar for your abilities.
Do you want the skills to be highly sought after?
Do you want your career to touch cloud 9?
Did you answer, "Absolutely" to that question?
If so, then our new training program "Networking MasterClass: Interoperability between Windows and Linux" is for you.
What Sets Us Apart?
Complete beginner to expert skills - This course does not assume any expertise in networking or OS knowledge. We give you step by step instructions and in fact, we hand hold you through all the exercises together with you.
Practical demo tutorials - Where most courses simply bombard you with dense theory and set you on your way, we believe in developing a deep understanding of not only what you're doing, but why you're doing it. That's why we focus on building up your understanding for infinitely better results down the line.
Student support - We're fully committed to making this the most accessible and results-driven course on the planet. So we are there for our students whenever you need our help. You can contact us any ask any question at any time - you'll get a response from us within 48 hours.
What if I don't have any need for learning Networking Interoperability course right now?
A survey says that around 76% of companies used server virtualization in 2016, that had a steady 9% increase, amounting to 85% of companies to use server virtualization in 2017. With the recent developments in technology, the number may hit 100% as well. So, there is a need to work with multiple OS or platforms in a productive way.
As the statistics and figures show - there is an advancement in technology is rapidly expanding into our lives each and every day, meaning even though you may not be directly using any of this right now, sooner or later you will run into it inevitably.
I am not an engineer, will this course still benefit me?
Whether you are a startup founder, a product manager or a project manager - it is quite likely that your organization is already using or will be using these technologies. Going through these courses will give you a deeper understanding about how your engineering team is using all the new technologies. You will be able to discuss the pros and cons of their technical approach with higher confidence.
Is your IT career on the right track?
Well, if you invest your time and bring an eagerness to learn, we guarantee you real, actionable education at a fraction of the cost you can demand as an IT engineer or consultant. We are confident your investment will come back to you many-fold in no time.
So, if you're ready to make a change and learn how to proactively and efficiently manage your mixed Windows and Linux infrastructure, click the "Add to Cart" button below.
What are you waiting for? Get started today with our "Networking MasterClass: Interoperability Between Windows and Linux."
Let's do this together!
Who is the target audience?
Students who are eager to work with Linux as well Windows
CXOs, Managers and IT Professionals who have to work in a heterogeneous environment
Anyone with burning desire to learn something new
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37131
- 2019-02-21Packt Networking Interoperability between Windows and Linux
- 2019-01-12Packt - Networking Interoperability between Windows and Linux
- 2018-12-03Packt - Networking Interoperability between Windows and Linux
- 2018-12-01Networking Interoperability Between Windows and Linux
- 2018-10-29Networking Interoperability between Windows and Linux
- 2018-10-26Networking Interoperability between Windows and Linux
- 2018-10-19Networking Interoperability between Windows and Linux
- 2018-10-13Networking Interoperability between Windows and Linux
- 2019-02-13Packt Networking Interoperability Between Windows And Macos Tutoriale
- 2018-12-07Packt - Networking Interoperability between Windows and MacOS
- 2018-11-24Networking Interoperability between Windows and MacOS
- 2018-10-25Networking Interoperability Between Windows and MacOS
- 2018-10-20Networking: Interoperability between Windows and MacOS
- 2018-10-17Networking Interoperability Between Windows and MacOS
- 2018-10-24Networking Interoperability between Windows $ Linux
- 2019-01-25Networking Interoperability between Windows & MacOS
- 2018-10-24Networking Interoperability between Windows & MacOS
- 2019-01-26PACKT- Networking Interoperability between Window s and Linux XQZT
- 2019-01-26PACKT- NETWORKING INTEROPERABILITY BETWEEN WINDOW S AND MACOS TUTORIAL OXBRiDGE
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.