Posted on 2018-11-24, by everest555.
Networking: Interoperability between Windows and MacOS
.MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 128 kbps, 2 Ch | 1 hr 38 mins | 480 MB
Instructor: Manuj Aggarwal
Windows & MacOS administration. Manage users, shared resources like drives, printers in a mixed environment
Technologies and modern agile practices like cloud computing, DevOps and microservices are encouraging technical teams to pick the right tool for the right job. Rather than be fanatical about a particular platform or operating system, it's more efficient and cost-effective to embrace all the tools at your disposal. Typically you will see some files servers or other network servers running Windows Operating system whereas the knowledge workers work with MacOS with productivity applications. These users need to access files and data across the network regardless of which platform it resides on. These users don't care which platform the files and data are on. They need access. Do you know what it takes to make these two operating systems work together seamlessly within the same environment? This course teaches you how to deploy, Configure and manage your heterogeneous environment and implement interoperability mechanisms between your Windows computers and Active directory domains and MacOS PCs. The course will start with basics of interoperability challenges and then move deeper into details about different scenarios like:
How to use network credentials to log in to your MacOS systems?
How to enforce password policies across multiple systems?
How to share hardware resources like shared drives and printers?
These IT skills are in high demand, but there is no easy way to acquire this knowledge. Rather than rely on hit and trial method, this course will provide you with all the information you need to get started with your interoperability requirements.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 37890
- 2019-02-13Packt Networking Interoperability Between Windows And Macos Tutoriale
- 2018-12-07Packt - Networking Interoperability between Windows and MacOS
- 2018-10-25Networking Interoperability Between Windows and MacOS
- 2018-10-20Networking: Interoperability between Windows and MacOS
- 2018-10-17Networking Interoperability Between Windows and MacOS
- 2019-02-21Packt Networking Interoperability between Windows and Linux
- 2019-01-12Packt - Networking Interoperability between Windows and Linux
- 2018-12-03Packt - Networking Interoperability between Windows and Linux
- 2018-12-01Networking Interoperability Between Windows and Linux
- 2018-10-29Networking Interoperability between Windows and Linux
- 2018-10-26Networking Interoperability between Windows and Linux
- 2018-10-19Networking Interoperability between Windows and Linux
- 2018-10-13Networking Interoperability between Windows and Linux
- 2018-09-13Networking Interoperability Between Windows and Linux
- 2019-01-25Networking Interoperability between Windows & MacOS
- 2018-10-24Networking Interoperability between Windows & MacOS
- 2018-10-24Networking Interoperability between Windows $ Linux
- 2019-01-26PACKT- NETWORKING INTEROPERABILITY BETWEEN WINDOW S AND MACOS TUTORIAL OXBRiDGE
- 2019-01-26PACKT- Networking Interoperability between Window s and Linux XQZT
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.