Posted on 2018-08-09, by nokia241186.
#NeverAgain: A New Generation Draws the Line [Audiobook] by David Hogg, Lauren Hogg
English | June 19th, 2018 | ASIN: B07CGPZHX1 | kbps | 2 hrs 23 mins | 65.86 MB
Narrator: David Hogg, Lauren Hogg
From two survivors of the Parkland, Florida, shooting comes a declaration for our times and an in-depth look at the making of the #NeverAgain movement.
On February 14, 2018, 17-year-old David Hogg and his 14-year-old sister, Lauren, went to school at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, like any normal Wednesday. That day, of course, the world changed. By the next morning, with 17 classmates and faculty dead, they had joined the leadership of a movement to save their own lives and the lives of all other young people in America. It's a leadership position they did not seek and did not want - but events gave them no choice.
The morning after the massacre, David Hogg told CNN, "We're children. You guys are the adults. You need to take some action and play a role. Work together. Get over your politics and get something done."
This book is a manifesto for the movement begun that day, one that has already changed America - with voices of a new generation that are speaking truth to power and are determined to succeed where their elders have failed. With moral force and clarity, a new generation has made it clear that problems previously deemed unsolvable due to powerful lobbies and political cowardice will be theirs to solve. Born just after Columbine and raised amid seemingly endless war and routine active shooter drills, this generation now says, Enough. This book is their statement of purpose and the story of their lives. It is the essential guide to the #NeverAgain movement.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36903
- 2018-08-13#NeverAgain A New Generation Draws the Line
- 2012-01-08New In Chess: The First 25 Years 1984 - 2009, An Anthology - Removed
- 2019-01-15It Was All a Dream A New Generation Confronts the Broken Promise to Black America [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-10It Was All a Dream A New Generation Confronts the Broken Promise to Black America [Audiobook]
- 2011-07-03A New Biology for the 21st Century
- 2019-04-08Miss Seeton Draws the Line by Heron Carvic
- 2019-04-07Miss Seeton Draws the Line by Heron Carvic
- 2019-01-15It Was All a Dream A New Generation Confronts the Broken Promise to Black America
- 2019-01-10It Was All a Dream A New Generation Confronts the Broken Promise to Black America
- 2018-10-30Offside My Life Crossing the Line [Audiobook]
- 2018-09-28Offside My Life Crossing the Line [Audiobook]
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Special Events: A New Generation and the Next Frontier
- 2017-11-03Pathologies of Power Health, Human Rights, and the New War on the Poor (Audiobook)
- 2014-06-06Sous Chef: 24 Hours on the Line (Audiobook) (Repost)
- 2014-02-17Virus of the Mind: The New Science of the Meme [Audiobook, Abridged]
- 2013-12-07The Savage City: Race, Murder, and a Generation on the Edge (Audiobook)
- 2013-12-06The Savage City: Race, Murder, and a Generation on the Edge (Audiobook)
- 2013-08-23Special Events: A New Generation and the Next Frontier, 6 edition
- 2013-08-23Special Events: A New Generation and the Next Frontier, 6 edition (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.