Posted on 2020-01-10, by books_lover.
The landscapes of higher education have been changing rapidly, with enormous growths in participation rates in many countries across the world, and major developments and changes within institutions. But the languages that we need to conceptualise and understand these changes have not been keeping pace. The central argument in this book is that new ways of thinking about higher education, the new languages of its title, are needed to understand the role of universities and colleges in contemporary society and culture and the global economy, new landscapes. Over-reliance on existing conceptualisations of higher education, has made it difficult to understand fully the nature of 21st-century higher education. It may also have encouraged a view that there is no alternative to the development of more marketized forms of higher education. The analysis offered suggests that the future is much more open. It argues that familiar categories, normally accepted as givens, are actually more f
- Ebooks list page : 42390
- 2009-07-25Digital Academe: The New Media and Institutions of Higher Education and Learning
- 2011-12-29How to Design and Evaluate Research in Education
- 2011-09-07How to Design and Evaluate Research in Education (7th Edition) - Removed
- 2020-12-07Developing Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- 2020-11-28Accomplishing Change in Teaching and Learning Regimes: Higher Education and the Practice Sensibility
- 2020-11-27Ungrading: Why Rating Students Undermines Learning (and What to Do Instead) (Teaching and Learning in Higher Education)
- 2020-11-23Fry Et Al Eds A Handbook For Teaching And Learning In Higher Education
- 2020-10-09Online Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- 2020-08-24Peer Review of Learning and Teaching in Higher Education: International Perspectives (Professional Learning and Development in Schools and Higher Education)
- 2020-07-11English for Tourism and Hospitality in Higher Education Studies Course Book
- 2020-07-10Global Innovation of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education: Transgressing Boundaries (Professional Learning and Development in Schools and Higher Education)
- 2020-06-06Transformative Perspectives and Processes in Higher Education (Advances in Business Education and Training)
- 2020-05-23Theory and Method in Higher Education Research
- 2020-05-15Understanding the Nature of Motivation and Motivating Students through Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Springerbriefs in Education)
- 2020-04-26Globalization And Health (UK Higher Education Humanities & Social Sciences Health & So) Ed 2
- 2020-04-16African American Culture and Heritage in Higher Education Research and Practice
- 2020-04-11Inequality, Innovation and Reform in Higher Education: Challenges of Migration and Ageing Populations (Lifelong Learning Book Series (25))
- 2020-04-03Narratives of Hope and Grief in Higher Education
- 2020-04-01International Student Mobility and Access to Higher Education (Marketing and Communication in Higher Education)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.