Posted on 2008-02-20. By anonymous.
|“||This is the magazine that does the imprint of Verso books, notable publishers of such writers as Tariq Ali, Perry Anderson, Fredric Jameson, Peter Gowan, Immanuel Wallerstein, et al., who likewise appear here. The general viewpoint of the writers assumes a vaguely Marxist tack, yet the articles are never monolithic or reductivist. Rather, they are insightful and well-written without an over-reliance on that technobabble that turns so many off to modern critical theory. The essays in this mag address economics, literature, foreign policy, semiotics, pop culture; in short, they take an intelligent look at the world around us, early 21st century as it is happening, and try to give the reader some more ammo to take into battle against the sleepwalking fools who believe everything they see on Fox news. An educated body politic can do no harm and a lot of good weighing the ideas discussed within the 100-plus bimonthly pages of this wonderful magazine. The only problem is that it doesn't arrive on your doorstep more often than that... meanwhile, you can go wade through some more Wallerstein or Armstrong on the development of world systems...||”|
Many thanks, seddar!
Mirror -> Depositfiles
- Ebooks list page : 1584
- 2008-02-21New Left Review 2001 (6 issues - 12 months)
- 2008-01-10New Left Review 2007 (6 issues - 12 months)
- 2010-02-21New Left Review - 2002, Six Issues (13-18)
- 2012-01-12A Book of Mediterranean Food (New York Review Books Classics) - Elizabeth David
- 2011-12-22A Book of Mediterranean Food (New York Review Books Classics) - Elizabeth David
- 2011-12-15A Book of Mediterranean Food (New York Review Books Classics) - Elizabeth David
- 2018-11-14Politics and Letters Interviews with New Left Review
- 2007-10-26New Left Review 1960 - 2007
- 2007-10-13The New Left Review 1960-2007
- 2020-02-12Melville: A Novel (New York Review Books Classics)
- 2020-01-22Family Lexicon (New York Review Books Classics)
- 2019-11-29The New York Review of Books [True PDF] - 05 December 2019
- 2019-11-11The New York Review of Books [True PDF] - 07 November 2019
- 2019-11-11The New York Review of Books [True PDF] - 7 November 2019
- 2019-10-15The New York Review of Books [True PDF] - 24 October 2019
- 2019-10-04The New York Review of Books [True PDF] - 10 October 2019
- 2019-09-29The New York Review of Books [True PDF] - 26 September 2019
- 2019-09-29VA New Stylistic Review (2019)
- 2019-08-09Girlfriends, Ghosts, and Other Stories (New York Review Books)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.